Author Topic: NEW SONG BY DIAMOND PLATNUMZ  (Read 3617 times)

archos on: November 09, 2019, 02:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he still used some of innoss dances

POLE POSTION #1 on: November 09, 2019, 08:08

• View Profile
True when they say in life you meet people who no matter how old, rich or advanced you are than them but they inspire you and you instantly become like you have know each other since the womb this is the story we are witnessing of Innos B and Diamond. This is the beginning of new chapter of Innos B 10 years career and like he said on YO PE nakeyi nakeyi true mutoto wa Goma you have inspired each other even for Diamond to use your moves and tune again even some footage of the clip is inspired by YO PE where the crowd standing behind him with banners says a lot. Another thing I have noticed Diamond seem to love Congolese music cause I have heard similar tune from one of the Congolese urban singers but just don't remember who but good danceable music
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 08:23 by POLE POSTION »

archos #2 on: November 10, 2019, 00:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 Lol macdeddy never ever posted unless i am mistaken yo pe or remix,then posted the part of this song when diamond reproduces parts from yo pe,its like he posted because he was having yo pe vibe without having yo pe itself which he cant post due to friendship/fanatism reasons

Manzambi94 #3 on: November 10, 2019, 00:52

• View Profile
Is hilarious how in the last part of the video literally copy even the concept of Yo Pe with the Fat Guy dancing the lady shaking her behind amd the freestyle accompained by the "Eh" "Eh" chant.
Diamomd and Innoss latest singles tend to look more onto an Arab directions for example Yo Pe beat was clearly Arab inspired (Golf Arab) and Baba Lao really seems an Imam calling muslims to prey.
It is cool and nice to see that Diamond got impressed so much by Innoss that he is copying his dances and comcept. I wish Innoss Congolese brothers would show him the same level of respect (Bill, Fally in particular) howcome Robinio get shove in our face only because he is Fally's "Friend" while Innoss doubled (in his solo video) and quadrupled (in his feat with Diamond) Robinio? Is unheard

Congomusiclover001 #4 on: November 10, 2019, 09:24

• View Profile
I wonder if Baba Lao here means Baba Lawo which in Yoruba (Nigerian language) means black magician or sorcerer. If it is, I wonder in what context he's using it.

Manzambi94 #5 on: November 10, 2019, 09:39

• View Profile

Bohemian Rhapsody #6 on: November 10, 2019, 10:11

• View Profile
Yooo the BEAT and Dances are DOPE!

I heard of him through Yo Pe Remix. Thanks for the post.