Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA - ANIMATION  (Read 2672 times)

Captain on: July 16, 2021, 11:33

• View Profile
Video just came out, one of my fav songs on Tokooos II, 8/10 music video imo, especially with the extra part at the end

Also, for those who don’t know, the chorus is actually from Wenge Musica - Pentagone: https://twitter.com/quadra___/status/1415979588811960323?s=21

CM PRINCE #1 on: July 16, 2021, 12:05

• View Profile
The videos quality is really good, looks like he listened to criticism from his past videos in kin. This is one of my favourites from Tokoss 2 and the bit at the end was a nice surprise.

KijanaMpole255 #2 on: July 18, 2021, 00:47

• View Profile
I like this video 10/10 especially Wenge Musica part ????, let's hope he will do something with someone from Clan Wenge

Congomusiclover001 #3 on: July 19, 2021, 19:58

• View Profile
I like it but the whistle  from the Nbomda player overshadowed everything else.

This brings to the question: Why the whistle in Ndombolo? Beat count?

Jdog #4 on: July 22, 2021, 21:07

• View Profile
My favorite song off of Tokooos 2. I was thinking to myself that Fally needs to release something cause he's a little quiet recently. I like the remix at the end, when I first saw the teaser I was hoping he does a little remix and he did it.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #5 on: July 22, 2021, 22:09

• View Profile
I like it but the whistle  from the Nbomda player overshadowed everything else.

This brings to the question: Why the whistle in Ndombolo? Beat count?

Bro. The whistle is Ndombolo, the first whistles in Wenge 4 X 4 were the life of the song you had the mbonda player playing Mbondas and whistling (usually a referee whistle) like it was an instrument at the time it was revolutionary

Bepari2016 #6 on: July 29, 2021, 02:08

• View Profile
It is not his first time to borrow a rap (animation)  from Wenge Musica .I draw your attententin to " tikisala ya mata" rap (I'm not sure if it written correctly ) in his libre parcours' dance.The rap and the dance (though slightly modiefied)  is from Wedge.
He made a great dance to watch.

Nyumu Wa Mukiti #7 on: July 29, 2021, 08:15

• View Profile
It is not his first time to borrow a rap (animation)  from Wenge Musica .I draw your attententin to " tikisala ya mata" rap (I'm not sure if it written correctly ) in his libre parcours' dance.The rap and the dance (though slightly modiefied)  is from Wedge.
He made a great dance to watch.

Kitisela ya mata...