Author Topic: I THINK THAT THIS IS THE BEST SEBEN IN THE POST-LOI ERA  (Read 10363 times)

Manzambi94 on: October 21, 2017, 18:48

• View Profile

Yes the video is over sexualized with Koffi playing the part of the guy in a Harem made by the dancers but I think that the song like the video is about contrast, contrast between the female singing choir and Koffi which in the Audio version does the mabanga, and contrast against between Gessac and the Female Atalaku with a L'Or Mbongo Voice especially the contrast between her very strong religious spirit and the video in itself I think this is one of the many perfect video gave us but of course not at the level of V-12

Matebu #1 on: October 21, 2017, 18:53

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #2 on: October 21, 2017, 20:12

• View Profile

Jdog #3 on: October 22, 2017, 10:27

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #4 on: October 22, 2017, 12:44

• View Profile

mrvibes #5 on: October 22, 2017, 13:44

• View Profile
Am i allowed to respond to this post? Lol

Manzambi94 #6 on: October 22, 2017, 15:12

• View Profile
Am i allowed to respond to this post? Lol
Yes I am not angry towards you lol, I just want to understand your scepticism

CM PRINCE #7 on: October 22, 2017, 16:26

• View Profile
Bruh I can name you way over 10 sebene songs that are wayyyyy better than this since Loi, don't forget there's the album droit de veto, effrakata, affaire d'etat, monde arabe, even longitima skol and danger de mort that the sebene in those albums are STILL being played at parties and clubs to this day even attentat and force de frappe

Manzambi94 #8 on: October 22, 2017, 18:34

• View Profile
Bruh I can name you way over 10 sebene songs that are wayyyyy better than this since Loi, don't forget there's the album droit de veto, effrakata, affaire d'etat, monde arabe, even longitima skol and danger de mort that the sebene in those albums are STILL being played at parties and clubs to this day even attentat and force de frappe
With Seben I meant half Rhumba and half Generique not totally Generique like Hero's National and so on

CM PRINCE #9 on: October 22, 2017, 18:37

• View Profile
With Seben I meant half Rhumba and half Generique not totally Generique like Hero's National and so on
I know that, Dudeeee Have you not listened to any of those albums that  I've mentioned?

Manzambi94 #10 on: October 22, 2017, 18:55

• View Profile
I know that, Dudeeee Have you not listened to any of those albums that  I've mentioned?
I literally hate Droit De Veto, I really hate that Album, Affaire D'Etat is good but Bord Ezanga Kombo it is just a better album and for Monde Arabe the Rumbas and the Seben were so and so while the generique Heroes National was fire and the only song I can accept in this confront is Skol Longitima the rest of Koffi's song after Loi in the Seben (Not generique) are useless.

Matebu #11 on: October 22, 2017, 19:42

• View Profile
lol, wasn't it you a few months ago who went to great lengths yo tell us Soyons Serieux was much better than Internet?

You're defying my sebene logic, so I'm off to other threads. No disrespect

CM PRINCE #12 on: October 22, 2017, 19:54

• View Profile
I literally hate Droit De Veto, I really hate that Album, Affaire D'Etat is good but Bord Ezanga Kombo it is just a better album and for Monde Arabe the Rumbas and the Seben were so and so while the generique Heroes National was fire and the only song I can accept in this confront is Skol Longitima the rest of Koffi's song after Loi in the Seben (Not generique) are useless.
Whaaaat? No no I'm actually speechless I dunno what to say to that

CM PRINCE #13 on: October 22, 2017, 19:56

• View Profile
lol, wasn't it you a few months ago who went to great lengths yo tell us Soyons Serieux was much better than Internet?

You're defying my sebene logic, so I'm off to other threads. No disrespect
Mine too, lol I'm with you

mvulusi96 #14 on: October 22, 2017, 21:28

hahahahahaha naseki po naza na kanda te hahahahahahahahaha