Author Topic: ALVARITO SOLO'S NEW GENERIQUE  (Read 6311 times)

Manzambi94 on: October 22, 2017, 01:30

• View Profile

I'll let to you guys the comments

Matebu #1 on: October 22, 2017, 01:54

• View Profile
My kind of générique... elengi. Could be considered "choppy" with all the sections, but it works and it's different from the rest.

Ingénieur Full JP Kys could perfectly program anything in his sleep, the sound is perfect. I don't see why a group would go to another studio in Kin for génériques.

Took a few listens to fully apreciate it

CM PRINCE #2 on: October 22, 2017, 02:33

• View Profile
Yeah it's decent it also took me a few listens to appreciate it but there's something missing I just can't put my finger on it

BG-ground #3 on: October 22, 2017, 05:35

• View Profile
Haha you beat me to it, was about to post it but a death in the family got me distracted... good Genereic but it will take me awhile to grow into it.
Fally should say at least give it a shoutout

Matebu #4 on: October 22, 2017, 06:06

• View Profile
Haha you beat me to it, was about to post it but a death in the family got me distracted... good Genereic but it will take me awhile to grow into it.

My condolences ... and no, Fally is the type to hold grudges so he definitely would not give him any shoutout.

I see his fans already putting up hate comments. Let the man release  music in peace and make a name for himself, he contributed enough to building Fally's reputation

archos #5 on: October 22, 2017, 08:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
decent, one of his atalakus stole an animation of genta(surely was sold the original version but copied exactly the way genta modified his one)
fally's fans went radical from one interview where he said( for them) that he made fally and since he has gone fally struggles to release in rulmba generique   
yeahh fally does not mess with grudge lol  like a cousin says fally is the family spirit of jb,the sarcasm of koffi towards rivals and the way werra acts like some of his ex friends or band members never existed
you'd not believe alvarito and him have had over 20 years of friendship,i wonder what will happen the day he falls out with zagalo who has literally been his friend from day one of primary school

Jdog #6 on: October 22, 2017, 10:28

• View Profile
Nice parts here and there but overal it's makelele.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #7 on: October 22, 2017, 11:58

• View Profile
Why did him and fally fall out?

Manzambi94 #8 on: October 22, 2017, 12:48

• View Profile
Oh I am sorry man condolences.
I don't think Fally will, he never shouted out anyone who left his industry
I have never hear any shootout to Kabuya (for obvious reasons) to Apocalypse, to Gattuso and so on

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: October 22, 2017, 13:01

• View Profile
the instrumental is the only good thing about this generique, Ferre should buy it off him...the guitar licks here are mad

Toolz #10 on: October 22, 2017, 14:56

• View Profile

My condolences ... and no, Fally is the type to hold grudges so he definitely would not give him any shoutout.

I see his fans already putting up hate comments. Let the man release  music in peace and make a name for himself, he contributed enough to building Fally's reputation

Accept my sincere sympathy BG-ground.

Since he likes to bear grudges, let him keep growing fat on it. Now that people are trying to sue for peace, he keeps holding people to his own chest...nonsense! Life is too short to use 80% of it to bear grudges o. Regardless of what might have transpired between Fally and Alvarito, I like Alvarito still. And Fally cannot deny the fact that Alvarito will always be a part of his success story. If he takes him out, it shows Fally is an ingrate. Nobody can make it on their own now....we all need people. However angry or bitter he gets, he should remember that these guys stood by him through thick and thin. And yes, if Alvarito said he made Fally, does that mean anything? Has that reduced his reputation or tarnished his image in any way? I wonder at how the human mind works atimes...smh.

BG-ground #11 on: October 22, 2017, 15:46

• View Profile
Thank you guys, really appreciate it..It was a close cousin if mine(Big JB fan) who got murdered in Jo'burg after a night out. Police found him next morning stabbed. Nobody knows what happened who did it.....

Speaking of Alva, i think having Atalaku in this generic was kind of a waist...he could have done like back in the days when we had less Animation and more time to enjoy the sebene

CM PRINCE #12 on: October 22, 2017, 16:27

• View Profile
Thank you guys, really appreciate it..It was a close cousin if mine(Big JB fan) who got murdered in Jo'burg after a night out. Police found him next morning stabbed. Nobody knows what happened who did it.....

Speaking of Alva, i think having Atalaku in this generic was kind of a waist...he could have done like back in the days when we had less Animation and more time to enjoy the sebene
I'm so sorry for your loss my friend God bless you and your family

archos #13 on: October 22, 2017, 17:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
sorry ndeko be strong,strange times we are living too much bad things

archos #14 on: October 22, 2017, 17:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Why did him and fally fall out?

traditional situation of conflict with some admins which lead to strong gossiping with the boss,some guys of fally's admin were jealous that he was given authorization to go  to states on his own and started creating things so that fally gets mad at him and they succeeded and alva's wife suffered miscarriage and he wanted to go to states to give her due support,but needed a paper from fally to show to authorities(for whatever reason even to go to brazza there is one section of congolese administration which has to give authorization to musicians to leave the country) and since fally was not in kin and relationship was so bad due to what admins reported those admins did not get him that paper and he angrily called fally himself and they had a very tense argument which lead to both going too far
later koffi who knew  how close fally and alva were tried to make them reconcile but both had too much ego to make peace