Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA LIVE IN LUSAKA  (Read 11544 times)

archos on: October 24, 2017, 10:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Jdog #1 on: October 25, 2017, 05:56

• View Profile
Ba chantuer na ye baza propre te. Aspect te, mabina eza te. Et puis baza ba faux chanteur. Ba vieux jaloux na ba chanteur neti ba Maiko, Ping-Pong etc. Tala legende Felly Tyson azo tika nouveau guitariste wana a beta, mais ba faux chanteur wana bazo kangala micro pona nini, pona nini Fally alingaka bango, baza eloko te.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: October 25, 2017, 09:46

• View Profile
I have seen comments like "public ezolala". Which is true to some extent. For most of the time the "crowd" was seated. Fally made a mistake of playing music that a few people know in Zambia. People know him from hits like "hustler, droit chemin, Original et cetera" but to their dissapointment he was sampling songs from his tokoos album which very few people present at this show knew about. I dont know whether its his strategy of selling this "world music" idea to fans but it clearly  didnt work.... But if you ask the ladies that were present at the concert, they will tell you that "chali lila" or "kitoko" and we all know why. ;D ;D

archos #3 on: October 25, 2017, 12:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Ba chantuer na ye baza propre te. Aspect te, mabina eza te. Et puis baza ba faux chanteur. Ba vieux jaloux na ba chanteur neti ba Maiko, Ping-Pong etc. Tala legende Felly Tyson azo tika nouveau guitariste wana a beta, mais ba faux chanteur wana bazo kangala micro pona nini, pona nini Fally alingaka bango, baza eloko te.

fally does not pick the teams who travel he gave full responsability of it to djino,atele and kalombo so obviously the generation of droit chemin was meant to be heavily represented,"at least" they have taken nathan,ambassy,djino losua,boussole...
the logic of fally's group is hard to understand,sometimes they look like sticking to what the group basically was a group of fally friends  who were recruted like djino clearly admitted on chorus and live ability rather than dancing and looks sometimes they look like heading towards becoming a proper group and at times they end up looking none of both lol

Toolz #4 on: October 25, 2017, 13:28

• View Profile
Another BCBG in the making...

CM PRINCE #5 on: October 25, 2017, 14:15

• View Profile
I'm happy that he took nathan and boussole I've been calling for this for ages instead of just always bringing identitie

CM PRINCE #6 on: October 25, 2017, 14:16

• View Profile
And that's very dangerous

Toolz #7 on: October 25, 2017, 15:14

• View Profile
And that's very dangerous

But it is very obvious that it is tilting towards that direction. Fally alone would shine regardless of what he sings then his association of old friends would be the one to tell him who is good or bad. In that process, some will get frustrated after hanging on for a while and leave...
Already, there are some members of that group that will never be taken out of Kinshasa for shows because they will never be picked; all thanks to Atele,Kalombo and the rest of the old guys!

Toolz #8 on: October 25, 2017, 15:15

• View Profile
*...his association of old friends would be the ones to tell him...*

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: October 25, 2017, 16:09

• View Profile
He did tell you lot from the beginning of his career that it’s not a group like MM or QL, but more of group de accompaniment....so don’t expect much from them lol

Toolz #10 on: October 25, 2017, 16:32

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #11 on: October 25, 2017, 16:49

• View Profile
He did tell you lot from the beginning of his career that it’s not a group like MM or QL, but more of group de accompaniment....so don’t expect much from them lol
That's true I guess

Manzambi94 #12 on: October 25, 2017, 17:00

• View Profile
I agree with JV the only time I knew about the members of F'VICTEAM was in the Libre Parcours experience, and yes, FALLY is the star and they are their workers so people only care about Fally is not Maison Mere or BCBG

archos #13 on: October 25, 2017, 17:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
That's true I guess

Exactly and like i said above djino said when he formed the band for fally priority was being good in chorus and being able to reproduce the songs like it is on cd he gave example of fabregas who was not being good in chorus  and did not have stamina in singing he has now so he was shifted to animation role before he left and he said a lot of guys went through his hands but did not fit the criteria fally wanted since he was not convinced then that droit chemin was the star of a definitive solo career for him so he wanted  session artists first and foremost and those guys either joined other groups or abandoned music
you'll notice that those who had some thing about them naturally earned themselves a name without fally making an extraordinary effort to promote them, kanza  ibrahimovic and equalizer then more recently kabuya identite  ambassy
the comparison with bcbg is good in the sense that he is well aware of the limitations of his guys and sometimes wants to exploit more the "potentially attractive" musicians he has but his heart always says "dont let your guys down,as long as anyways fans are there for you "
for example when he performed at zenith,the first list he did had atele,tony and a couple more out as he went for a serious dancing show and had the likes of boussole and other good dancers of the group but few times before he said to eddy badiata "no i cant do that to them, apply for them aswell"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 17:22 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #14 on: October 25, 2017, 18:43

• View Profile
I have seen comments like "public ezolala". Which is true to some extent. For most of the time the "crowd" was seated. Fally made a mistake of playing music that a few people know in Zambia. People know him from hits like "hustler, droit chemin, Original et cetera" but to their dissapointment he was sampling songs from his tokoos album which very few people present at this show knew about. I dont know whether its his strategy of selling this "world music" idea to fans but it clearly  didnt work.... But if you ask the ladies that were present at the concert, they will tell you that "chali lila" or "kitoko" and we all know why. ;D ;D
True. I was there. The other problem is dividing the arena between ordinary vs VIP. VIP rich people rarely follow albums like we do. Fally kept on asking which songs to play and VIP people were mute.