Author Topic: NANI AKOBETA WERRA?  (Read 1615 times)

PC anta on: December 22, 2014, 09:30

• There for music
    • View Profile
Werrason might be the most wanted musician un Congo. I never witnessed this large acceptance of his album before,  even though it is nothing new! SHOULD WE SAY WERRA HAS MORE FANS THAN KOFFI IN CONGO and PARIS ?
Scarcely fallible

princesab #1 on: December 22, 2014, 13:22

• View Profile
Well, i don't know what to write.

SADIKI TIGER #2 on: December 26, 2014, 17:14

• View Profile
Simply the best nothing more to write.

Nkosi #3 on: December 26, 2014, 17:38

• View Profile
He really explored on this album. From the French mutwashi to odemba. Some of the songs have an East African touch. This guy is great

KAISARI #4 on: December 26, 2014, 18:27

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Noel Ngiama analeta mambo!!!
You do not beat a drum with one finger

ngombeshenzi55 #5 on: December 26, 2014, 22:12

• View Profile

Tusichoke Kaisari..tuko nyuma yake wacha waseme watachoka...Werrasonic mnene kutoka Kakamega- Kenya

archos #6 on: December 26, 2014, 22:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Tusichoke Kaisari..tuko nyuma yake wacha waseme watachoka...Werrasonic mnene kutoka Kakamega- Kenya

Hi bro, nice to read you again,just yesterday i had a thought about you and wondered why you had sort of disappeared on forum

dany #7 on: January 08, 2015, 05:11

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Werrason has certainly done what he knows best..........He used his abilities to the best and the result is great (INGETA ezui ezui)

KAISARI #8 on: January 08, 2015, 12:46

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

Ngombe si umenena, hata hivyo habari ya Kachmega
You do not beat a drum with one finger

ngombeshenzi55 #9 on: January 20, 2015, 14:22

• View Profile

Hi bro, nice to read you again,just yesterday i had a thought about you and wondered why you had sort of disappeared on forum

Archos ,I am here my Big bro from another mother far away in DRC. I was a little occupied with work and developing  Anti- Terror policies for Kenya,Developing Ebola advocacy  tools for West Africa. Am back big bro and missed this forum..Missed Kaisari mganga wa ngiama, Missed DJ SLY, You and everyone on here.

Am back and Just recieved  my order for the CDs; Flech Ingeta , Anapipo, I love you and  derangement . Listening to them. polepole...So far I am impressed with Anapipo and I Love you...

PC anta #10 on: February 12, 2015, 08:36

• There for music
    • View Profile
Listen to the vocals in Saint valentin, the  target song for Valentine's day. Werra knew that the song would be sung on this very day. He also knew that  the new generation would be mostly wanted and Wata was with purpose not included. Now it is Kudia, Rkelly, Ferrari and Nico love
Scarcely fallible

princesab #11 on: February 12, 2015, 17:02

• View Profile
Listen to the vocals in Saint valentin, the  target song for Valentine's day. Werra knew that the song would be sung on this very day. He also knew that  the new generation would be mostly wanted and Wata was with purpose not included. Now it is Kudia, Rkelly, Ferrari and Nico love

Werra is very cleaver. Agree with you 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES

ngombeshenzi55 #12 on: February 14, 2015, 00:07

• View Profile
Just played St. Valentin 3 times..mmmh am chewing mudinda slowley, Wapi Archos updates on the reception and sale of this Album Ingeta ?