Author Topic: I REALLY HATE HOW WERRA JUST TOOK OVER THIS ALBUM!!!!!  (Read 799 times)

Jdog on: December 24, 2014, 20:28

• View Profile
This is a group album not a solo album, let the group sing  he really messed up on a lot of songs  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: December 24, 2014, 20:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They all make the same mistake, i think it's all about showing some form of authority.
What do you think of Heritier's voice? Personally i hear a tired voice on this album, the boy must be struggling with his vocal cords again,going solo will certainly make it worse for him since he's expected to sing a lot.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #2 on: December 24, 2014, 21:06

• View Profile
Yeah there's times when Heritier sings good and there's other times where I was like why did Werra let him sing this part. Yeah when he goes solo I don't know what he will do because I don't think his voice can handle all that signing he even takes some concerts and rehearsals off and on top of that he has other illnesses. And for them to keep on putting some auto tune on his voice wasn't for a cool special effect it was because his voice was about to crack and they put that there to help him out.  He should stop hitting those high notes this isn't 2002, he had a throat operation so he should take care of his throat/voice. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Roméo Seben #3 on: December 24, 2014, 21:14

• View Profile
100% right Sly; i think is because is stay too long in MM singing all the good rumba( since Deplick and fabregas left) even Cappucino, look Genta sing all the animation , and now lost is voice. This is  why i said Ferre is exceptional  because after all his years he keep the same voice better improve it. He sing without force is vocal cord unlike to heritier.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: December 24, 2014, 21:28

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes guys.

Ferre is exceptional  because after all his years he keep the same voice better improve it. He sing without force is vocal cord unlike to heritier.
This is precisely the reason why i like Ferre, he's natural and at ease. All the guys that have suffered with throat problems at Maison Mére have been pushing it too much.
LE BIG BOSS

princesab #5 on: December 25, 2014, 05:50

• View Profile

SADIKI TIGER #6 on: December 25, 2014, 14:07

• View Profile
Singing carrier needs a lot of sacrifice and discipline. One time I heard from Defao that he values his voice than anything else, he is not smoking neither drinking alcohol, he drinks plenty of water and eating cabbages a lot to maintain his voice.

It is very unfortunate in Africa singers perform every weekend in our local bars for quite number of years. While going by rules of thumb, music performance is supposed to be once after several periods like in Europe and USA.

We know the underlying problem, they are not earning enough  due to pirates issues and  poor legal .

Otherwise our guys are giving a lot to entertain us, please let us rub their shoulders for entertainment, consolation, destressing our difficult life.