Author Topic: FERRE GOES HARD ON KOFFI AND FALLY WOW NEVER SEEN HIM LIKE THAT  (Read 59099 times)

archos #60 on: November 12, 2017, 12:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Lol its true that many différent guys on the koffi side have attacked thé family thing is the reason why i never liked polémique lol i d even prefer them to do like the old wazekwa who stormed at TV stations when attacked or who went to mont Fleury at koffi house to deal "like men" but koffi was gone to Europe lol

CM PRINCE #61 on: November 12, 2017, 18:00

• View Profile
Archos is laughable that one side has started including family members even children into this polemic forgetting that if Ferre's side were to talk of their mothers and kids who some of us know bad stories about the same people who finds it ok will come out of hiding to call Ferre and his camp impolite 1ere soin has collapsed the temple wait for 2nd soin the kingdom will fall.

My point exactly about this forum, i dont see anyone now saying how bad that is including Ferre's kids and mum into this but watch when Ferre hints or says something about theirs, we'll see the bandwagon come out and say he's wrong for saying that...smh. On a different note, you know you lost a battle when the only way you think you can hurt someone is by bringing in family. Ferre did one interview and what followed after from the other camp, i have lost count of how many they did already...lol funny people. 1ere soin only, i dont see the point of 2em soin because its over already lol...Koko Dianzombo mawa
Naa I've gotta agree with you on this part you can't bring family members into it period that's just low especially kids its waaaaay below the belt you're right you bring family into you've lost period

Matebu #62 on: November 12, 2017, 18:14

• View Profile
^ Granted it was the fans that brought in family in response to the interview not the spokesman or Koffi himself, let's make that clear

Imagine if Congolese artists were as peaceful as the West African (Mandingo) artists. The genre would be at much higher level than it is now. Polemic is a byproduct of the nation's mentality so it's been around since day one.

Is the the new longest thread?

POLE POSTION #63 on: November 12, 2017, 18:24

• View Profile
Matebu no Koffi's camp Merveille Rambo has made couple of videos talking about Ferre's mother and kids and they have corrupted couple of the journalist like Ken, Manike etc who are all on Fally's camp also dissing Ferre's kids and mother its funny how people miss all these when it comes to them but pay attention when its Ferre's camp example below.

Merveille with Chikito

Manike on Fally's boat

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 18:27 by POLE POSTION »

Matebu #64 on: November 12, 2017, 18:29

• View Profile
^ ah informative... So it has reached that low point. Tchip, mawa

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #65 on: November 12, 2017, 19:26

• View Profile
Can someone help tell me why people say or think Ferre is on same level with Fally,share maybe his famous interesting songs etc comparing with Fally's ..........cause i thought it's very clear that Ferre is a congolese star and Fally is an international star.......... even Fally's likes on just an instagram posts are equivalent to all Ferre's followers on instagram.......how are they on same level? Please don't tell me being famous doesn't mean anything it does and a lot.............Fally is far ahead than Ferre Gola for the world maybe for Congo they are 50-50..........these insults where going to get him some attention if he didn't fight back soon........who would like to follow an disrespectful and not so popular congolese musician?
koffi Olomide = Pele (Brazil)
Felix Wazekwa  = Goerge Weah
Fally Ipupa = Christiano Ronaldo
Ferre Gola = Didier Drogba
it's not like you wont be good you will be but always admit they are people naturally ordained for great and respect them.........Werrason didn't give his all attention  in fights and today he is what he is
Werrason = Maradona

Matebu #66 on: November 12, 2017, 19:42

• View Profile
Can someone help tell me why people say or think Ferre is on same level with Fally,share maybe his famous interesting songs etc comparing with Fally's ..........cause i thought it's very clear that Ferre is a congolese star and Fally is an international star.......... even Fally's likes on just an instagram posts are equivalent to all Ferre's followers on instagram.......how are they on same level? Please don't tell me being famous doesn't mean anything it does and a lot.............Fally is far ahead than Ferre Gola for the world maybe for Congo they are 50-50..........these insults where going to get him some attention if he didn't fight back soon........who would like to follow an disrespectful and not so popular congolese musician?
it's not like you wont be good you will be but always admit they are people naturally ordained for great and respect them.........Werrason didn't give his all attention  in fights and today he is what he is
Werrason = Maradona

Kiekie, careful what you wish for ndeko regarding your Ferre/Fally comparison. 

JV “Lone Ranger” #67 on: November 12, 2017, 19:47

• View Profile
^ Granted it was the fans that brought in family in response to the interview not the spokesman or Koffi himself, let's make that clear

not the fans but his spokesman and others....let's make that clear

Matebu #68 on: November 12, 2017, 19:57

• View Profile

not the fans but his spokesman and others....let's make that clear

yes, I saw pole position's post on Merville. Both, looking at the comments

Manzambi94 #69 on: November 12, 2017, 22:26

• View Profile
Werrason = Maradona
When you are listening to the music do you pay attention to the music or you put it just like a background?
Being international doesn't mean s**t, PSY is international and have more views than Michael Jackson do you consider PSY a better singer than Michael Jackson? Tupac never won a Grammy and had less views than Drake, do you think Drake is more revolutionary than  Tupac?
Robert Horry won 7 titles against Michael Jordan who won 6 (2 three-peat) do you consider Robert Horry a better player than mister J's on my feet? This views thing and Internationally known thing really doesn't make good to value some artist

mokosarkani #70 on: November 13, 2017, 00:14

• View Profile
Werrason = Maradona
When you are listening to the music do you pay attention to the music or you put it just like a background?
Being international doesn't mean s**t, PSY is international and have more views than Michael Jackson do you consider PSY a better singer than Michael Jackson? Tupac never won a Grammy and had less views than Drake, do you think Drake is more revolutionary than  Tupac?
Robert Horry won 7 titles against Michael Jordan who won 6 (2 three-peat) do you consider Robert Horry a better player than mister J's on my feet? This views thing and Internationally known thing really doesn't make good to value some artist

On point indeed !!!

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #71 on: November 13, 2017, 07:19

• View Profile
Everyone you mentioned is popular just because of their great works,just like Fally.And also if were not of being international you would be knowing not even one person you mentioned kkkkkkkkkk you know them because they managed to take their works out of their country's borders ...........Tupac is better than Drake yes but they are both international and made impact on earth............ (wow you just made me realise that Fally is creating a legendary status).............let's accept the hard truth Ferre is good Fally is best...........no hard feelings man there are still artists to compare Ferre with in Congo

SYMPLICITY #72 on: November 13, 2017, 09:56

• View Profile
y's ..........cause i thought it's very clear that Ferre is a congolese star and Fally is an international star..........

I am Kenyan and Ferre is a star over here....does that make him an international star?

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #73 on: November 13, 2017, 11:45

• View Profile
Intenational yes thats Ferre's Intenational..........the star part lets just leave it..........Southern Africa he is know mostly by fellow Congolese unlike Fally who supply most of our dance groups with great music and videos which sometimes they embarassingly end up copying every routine

archos #74 on: November 15, 2017, 14:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Ronsard ngoma popped out of nowhere to say ferre has too much weed  in his blood so he lost it and should rather do all traditional cérémonies to mourn his girlfriend zobozi because he was once caught havin  sex with zobozi in his quartier latin days...wow these guys refuse to grow up with that polémique