Author Topic: VODACOM’S BEST OF THE BEST 2019  (Read 2408 times)

Tata Nkiadi on: November 25, 2019, 20:28

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
I am surprised we’re not talking about this show. Vodacom has been doing a show like American Idol in Congo for a while now but no one is talking about it.  I watched some performances from last season and they were pretty good. Not sure who won last season but the talent this year isn’t bad at all. Especially the first few that I saw.

Abdallah - Pesa Makambu

This song is right here is fire and I see it as an open challenge to Yo Pe. The kid even has the backing of Bill Clinton so I’m curious to see if he’ll overshadow the other contestants due to his popularity rising.

Stone Zevoice - Mfuidi

P. James - Na Ko Bala

I love that the show is diverse but some of these guys have some great rhumbas especially the two above.

The judges panel also has credibility with M’Bilia Bel helping to usher in the new era.

Tata Nkiadi #1 on: November 25, 2019, 20:38

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile

Les Jumeaux Paradis - Ozokisi Motema

Vodacom should be releasing these songs digitally. Some of these talents are REALLY good.

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: November 26, 2019, 16:42

• View Profile
I agree with you Tata Nkiadi but as said before, most people don't know music very well. They like noise.

I think DRC needs to create its version of the Voice but call "Mongongo". Believe me, there is so much talent overlooked.