Author Topic: Gospel Artiste Mike Kalambay accused of Domestic Violence  (Read 4303 times)

Tata Nkiadi on: January 10, 2020, 15:32

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
This is not good smh... she’s also doing her rounds doing interviews and she’s getting heavy support.
This is never okay.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 15:35 by Tata Nkiadi »

shamala #1 on: January 10, 2020, 15:45

• View Profile
This is not good smh... she’s also doing her rounds doing interviews and she’s getting heavy support.
This is never okay.

Nasty just nasty
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #2 on: January 10, 2020, 16:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
what shocked me even more is when she said the guy beat her for almost a hour until he got exhausted and was sweating as hell then fell asleep
i like and respect our artists,but if it can be  a motivation to other women to speak it will be great,people need to be made aware that its not okay,a looooot of artists have several scandals of this type pending and they do not pick they can do it equally for their official wife or girlfriend or to the 20th sidekick,they dont care at all
 and also it should give a wake up call to the community, you can not go and marry somebody religiously then beat her no matter what the reason is,given that ideally even cheating is not good but is kinda more "tolerable" to them women
that would be like putting your wedding in the hands of God then letting the devil each of us have in ourselves dominate to a too big extent
a lot of the congolese celebrities in every domain are very nervous people who have lost the sense of being in trouble for a bad action since the generals and whoever are set to punish them according to laws are in same lodges as them,are their friends,so they get away with everything,even killing people with their cars

SLK97 #3 on: January 10, 2020, 18:14

• View Profile
SMDH. Why is it that we sweep issues like these under the rug? Considering the ordeal lasted that long, it could've been a lot worse.

Matebu #4 on: January 11, 2020, 00:58

• View Profile
what shocked me even more is when she said the guy beat her for almost a hour until he got exhausted and was sweating as hell then fell asleep
i like and respect our artists,but if it can be  a motivation to other women to speak it will be great,people need to be made aware that its not okay,a looooot of artists have several scandals of this type pending and they do not pick they can do it equally for their official wife or girlfriend or to the 20th sidekick,they dont care at all
 and also it should give a wake up call to the community, you can not go and marry somebody religiously then beat her no matter what the reason is,given that ideally even cheating is not good but is kinda more "tolerable" to them women
that would be like putting your wedding in the hands of God then letting the devil each of us have in ourselves dominate to a too big extent
a lot of the congolese celebrities in every domain are very nervous people who have lost the sense of being in trouble for a bad action since the generals and whoever are set to punish them according to laws are in same lodges as them,are their friends,so they get away with everything,even killing people with their cars

Yeah, this is so reprehensible. Beating his wife for an hour, what the heck is wrong with him?

When guys use religion to make money and they commit satanic acts the fallout is so much worse.

Unfortunately I recently found out that a childhood friend committed domestic violence to his ex-wife on a regular basis. She kept it hidden because of how afraid she was. Justifiably, he’s now serving a prison sentence and I will never be his friend again.

Jdog #5 on: January 11, 2020, 22:19

• View Profile
Just horrible stuff, domestic violence is never okay. Really want to know what his reaction will be and how it will impact his career, also his relationship with his kids.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #6 on: January 11, 2020, 22:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Just horrible stuff, domestic violence is never okay. Really want to know what his reaction will be and how it will impact his career, also his relationship with his kids.

his close buddy moise mbiye coincidentally is also accused by a woman who said she has things to reveal and she got threatened and she said those people do not know they are getting here more and more upset to explode,and out of the blue moise announces a sudden press conference tomorrow or an internet live  which was not scheduled at all
i think we'll see quite some drama until march april at this rate,especially if people from the secular music join the wagon

Matebu #7 on: January 12, 2020, 01:18

• View Profile
Masta @Archos, this situation now reminds me of how Koffi is really a teflon don to being career impacted from deep controversy. We literally have footage of him striking a dancer yet nowadays it seems like it never happened. Aside from the occasional concert canceled he’s gotten off easy