Author Topic: RIO THE EX KISINDJORA SINGER STRONGLY ATTACKS HER  (Read 7967 times)

archos on: January 29, 2014, 16:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: January 29, 2014, 17:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I haven't bothered to follow this interview, in the first interview he spoke about not being paid by kisindjora, the journalist who interviewed him called Vieux Ndjora during the interview,she spoke briefly before cutting off the line, what is he saying now?
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: January 29, 2014, 17:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he explained how much ndjora was making money on his back and getting nice amounts of money and giving him peanuts,and when those who sent the money for him asked him they were surprised that he did not receive what they sent to him,through ndjora
he says ndjora exploited him because he is blind and it touched people seeing a blind singer so they were generous
then at some point he really gets angry and says kisindjora should go back to her woman self and stopping behaving like a man
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 17:48 by archos »

Mwana Nsalu #3 on: January 29, 2014, 18:10

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
he explained how much ndjora was making money on his back and getting nice amounts of money and giving him peanuts,and when those who sent the money for him asked him they were surprised that he did not receive what they sent to him,through ndjora
he says ndjora exploited him because he is blind and it touched people seeing a blind singer so they were generous
then at some point he really gets angry and says kisindjora should go back to her woman self and stopping behaving like a man

what is this woman's story? i look her up on youtube and only found one song. which group is she from, what is her claim to fame?

archos #4 on: January 29, 2014, 18:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
former quartier latin,fally ipupa and jb mpiana spokeswoman and sister of dancer bibi sucre of quartier latin and bcbg and singer babia chokoro of quartier latin
 she claimed having brought fally and jb where they are and they are ungrateful,she thinks she made them become big stars that what she talks that much

Mwana Nsalu #5 on: January 29, 2014, 18:43

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
former quartier latin,fally ipupa and jb mpiana spokeswoman and sister of dancer bibi sucre of quartier latin and bcbg and singer babia chokoro of quartier latin
 she claimed having brought fally and jb where they are and they are ungrateful,she thinks she made them become big stars that what she talks that much

lol yea i was gonna say she talks a whole lot. thanks for the information. is she openly lesbian or is she just masculine lol

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: January 29, 2014, 20:08

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanx for that info archos. It's a sad case then, proper exploitation by Kissy,she should be shamed.
LE BIG BOSS

Ken Bilele #7 on: January 30, 2014, 07:57

• View Profile

I ask again is this woman having a boy friend?

archos #8 on: January 30, 2014, 10:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
kisindjora has been married for about 15 years already

Ken Bilele #9 on: January 30, 2014, 10:17

• View Profile

hehehehe how is the husband? guess that man is sat on properly.

Mwana Nsalu #10 on: January 30, 2014, 15:52

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

ah ok  ;D

LOL @ ken "guess that man is sat on properly" hahaha

Jdog #11 on: January 30, 2014, 15:55

• View Profile

I could've sworn she was a lesbian.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mvulusi96 #12 on: January 30, 2014, 21:57

Jdog #13 on: January 31, 2014, 00:04

• View Profile

If I didn't know who kisi Ndojra is I would've taught she was a dude.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa