Author Topic: BLAISE BULA'S VOCAL TWIN MICHKA IS TESTED AT LA ZAMBA  (Read 12370 times)

archos on: January 30, 2014, 00:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

werra looks puzzled by the guy's similarity with his friend blaise it seems

Jdog #1 on: January 30, 2014, 00:56

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: January 30, 2014, 03:33

• View Profile
I used to argue.  But now i agree,  maison mere is a training ground.

Ken Bilele #3 on: January 30, 2014, 05:35

• View Profile
This one will be taken in because of 'esthetique' (light skin & handsome) just to replace Mulungodi Mayi.

princesab #4 on: January 30, 2014, 06:34

• View Profile
This one will be taken in because of 'esthetique' (light skin & handsome) just to replace Mulungodi Mayi.

I would say kind of Cappucino's Replacement. Even though the trail goes back to Baile Bula.

archos #5 on: January 30, 2014, 09:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
actually capuccino's idol is blaise bula, and werra saw some similarities between him and his friend blaise who was actually also nicknamed capuccino back when wenge was together

archos #6 on: January 30, 2014, 09:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

training ground yes,but stepping stone also,the guys know that a couple of broadcasted and promoted la zamba appearances are enough to earn them a name

archos #7 on: January 30, 2014, 09:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i am sure when he was singing werra was having memories of  pentagone for example,at some point of the test he has a smile on his face

princesab #8 on: January 30, 2014, 15:20

• View Profile
i am sure when he was singing werra was having memories of  pentagone for example,at some point of the test he has a smile on his face

Who wouldn't - That was fire.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 16:35 by princesab »

Jdog #9 on: January 30, 2014, 15:58

• View Profile

Who would't - That was fire.

No it really wasn't fire.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

princesab #10 on: January 30, 2014, 16:33

• View Profile

Who wouldn't - That was fire.

No it really wasn't fire.

This is what i wanted to say : That (Pentagone) was fire.

Does Your reply remain the same?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: January 30, 2014, 18:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Anyone not watching the video and listening to the sound only would say that's Blaise Bula singing, the guy is a fantastic singer, would love to see what happened when the guy finished singing.

That dancer looks fit, Werrason is definitely chewing her soon ,why was he asking where she's spending the nights..... since she came from Angola if I heard right ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: January 30, 2014, 18:34

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's good if you've seen a video showing Werrason or a choreographer teaching new musicians at Maison Mere to sing!! I Have never seen one such video before all I see is audition videos were the best are picked from the bunch that go to queue up every weekend so I don't know what you mean maison mere is a training ground. If you want to see a band leader who really has an eye to detail on vocals, watch Papa Wemba's live videos,some have rehearsal clips, you'll see how Wemba corrects his singers.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #13 on: January 30, 2014, 20:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Anyone not watching the video and listening to the sound only would say that's Blaise Bula singing, the guy is a fantastic singer, would love to see what happened when the guy finished singing.

That dancer looks fit, Werrason is definitely chewing her soon ,why was he asking where she's spending the nights..... since she came from Angola if I heard right ;D ;D

lol whats even funnier,is that werra asks pie roger," you take her at home that fast?" LOL
back on michka what is even more scary is that he pronounces some words(especially french ones) exactly like blaise,he holds the mic the same way,moves the same way,look at how werra is looking at him,its special,i have seen him be impressed by many singers,but in this case i think he is amazed by the similarities with his friend, i am sur the guy will be tested on old werra song which have blaise's vocals in it

Jdog #14 on: January 31, 2014, 00:08

• View Profile
About the dancer it seems that now days all Maison mere dancers do is twerk what happen to the days of Linda Mundele and Bibisa and so on or even more recent with Cusisse on mayi ya Sika and Mondongo on Techno Malewa when the actually did dance moves along with twerking it seems they have no dancing talent now a days ( female Maison Mere dancers)