Author Topic: what's the news on Brandon Avatar "démon de l'ambiance"?  (Read 13183 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: February 14, 2014, 05:36

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: February 14, 2014, 09:38

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good question, I haven't seen the guy in recent concert clips and he was missing on the primus song, he could be on suspension or something.
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: February 14, 2014, 12:40

• View Profile
True.....i find it about odd that while he's nowhere to be seen, new atalakus are being tested in La Zamba

KAISARI #3 on: February 14, 2014, 14:58

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Ever since his Mama showed up @ Zamba he's been MIA. On a second thought we never saw Brigade again after his Mama's alleged Zamba visit ???
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 16:47 by KAISARI »
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Jdog #4 on: February 14, 2014, 15:52

• View Profile
Last time we saw him was on Christmas day on Zamba Zamba.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #5 on: February 14, 2014, 16:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i dont know what it means but i read  on ndombolhino's facebook from a guy  whose name is tshikeva like him, maybe a relative,that brandon was  not really happy,cant remember exactly the words,but the comment can be found on ndombo's post about werra testing atalakus again

Jdog #6 on: February 14, 2014, 16:12

• View Profile
How can any singer or atalaku  in Maison Mere be happy when their boss is constantly recruiting  new guys to do the same job they do like they already have a good set of atalakus  and singers..... Werra you see what what you are doing to your musicians....this would be a great time for Ferre to grab Brandon Avatar to let werra know that he is not a push over.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: February 14, 2014, 19:50

• Administrator
    • View Profile
i dont know what it means but i read  on ndombolhino's facebook from a guy  whose name is tshikeva like him, maybe a relative,that brandon was  not really happy,cant remember exactly the words,but the comment can be found on ndombo's post about werra testing atalakus again
I don't think theres anyone who feels secure at Maison Mére with the constant recruitment process there, am sure Brandon saw that things were not working out well when the people said they wanted Prince/Lobeso combination and Kirikou /Ambulance combination on the primus generique.
LE BIG BOSS

princesab #8 on: February 15, 2014, 06:41

• View Profile
In Maison mere, There Should Always be a struggle for existence.

I think Werra does not want the Bill's history to repeat itself to other Atalakus, that why he recruits from now and then.

I also think he is still looking for one Who is VERY POWERFUL.

archos #9 on: February 16, 2014, 00:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

even number 1 atalaku of the group lobeso is wondering where brandon is

shamala #10 on: February 16, 2014, 03:21

• View Profile
not to start a war but this recruitment policy of WMM to me is the undoing . Brando. came with a lot of air then puff..why was he recruited was is to replace Brigade ? there was another very nice atalaku named Goldberg who would have replaced Bill easy and he is nowhere.does were a recruit talent to deny other bands ? I remember here Prince saying that there are so many atalakus in WMM that he doesn't know them all..I always love older WMM sebene than new ones.to me this constant recruitment unsettles musicians leading to personal intra wars and conflicts.this affects the internal dynamics of the band..
that's but my take.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

KAISARI #11 on: February 16, 2014, 05:52

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
If you're good you get to play and if success gets to your head or you slack off somebody else gets a chance; the policy seems fair to me.
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: February 16, 2014, 10:44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
not to start a war but this recruitment policy of WMM to me is the undoing . Brando. came with a lot of air then puff..why was he recruited was is to replace Brigade ? there was another very nice atalaku named Goldberg who would have replaced Bill easy and he is nowhere.does were a recruit talent to deny other bands ? I remember here Prince saying that there are so many atalakus in WMM that he doesn't know them all..I always love older WMM sebene than new ones.to me this constant recruitment unsettles musicians leading to personal intra wars and conflicts.this affects the internal dynamics of the band..
that's but my take.
Exactly, these are the problems that cause musicians in Wenge Maison Mére to hate each other now the focus is on Miel, Cuppucino, and Deplic who are wanted out by rival musicians within the band hence all the rumours we are seeing.

Like the case with most people recruited by Werra after auditioning successfully, Goldberg was put on bench, he probabaly got frustrated and eventually we saw him at Quartier Latin and took part in the preparation of the album Danger de Mort but he left quietly and where he went afterwards no one knows.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #13 on: February 16, 2014, 18:11

• View Profile
I don't think theres anyone who feels secure at Maison Mére with the constant recruitment process there, am sure Brandon saw that things were not working out well when the people said they wanted Prince/Lobeso combination and Kirikou /Ambulance combination on the primus generique.

You forgot Deodorant.

princesab #14 on: February 17, 2014, 06:15

• View Profile
Well, it is a hard topic but let us know forget about the other side (The dark side). There must be some magic things happening.

If you were Werra - What would you do if you get 10 Best Atalakus?

And if you were one of the Atalakus - What would you do to be part of the band?

Have we ever asked our selves how many People are musicians in Congo?