Author Topic: PW talking about Emeneya  (Read 4681 times)

mvulusi96 on: February 17, 2014, 00:15

archos #1 on: February 17, 2014, 09:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
at some point he really looked like crying,shame he did not have those thoughts  when kes' was alive,but anyway thats the mystery of life,sometimes there are a couple of things you realise you should have done to a person you love only when this person is gone
 good on him also admitting what he did to kester and also admitting there is a lot of motema mabe between congolese musicians,and he did not exclude himself from that
for me they are responsible of this situation but they are also badly surrounded

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: February 17, 2014, 10:19

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Archos, would I be mistaken to say Koffi and Emeneya had common issues with Le Nkuru, I think they teamed up to show their grudge against Mzee but what I don't understand is what he did to both of them, I believe he helped propel them to new heights so what were the differences between the 3 of them?
LE BIG BOSS

archos #3 on: February 17, 2014, 10:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Archos, would I be mistaken to say Koffi and Emeneya had common issues with Le Nkuru, I think they teamed up to show their grudge against Mzee but what I don't understand is what he did to both of them, I believe he helped propel them to new heights so what were the differences between the 3 of them?

koffi  vs le nkuru as far as i know is more like koffi,with the big ego he got from managing an unexpected good career as a singer,not accepting he benefited from le nkuru promoting him before really starting his career
the songs malanda ngombe and okoningana sum up their beef perfectly, for wemba koffi is ungrateful and  for koffi wemba is jealous of what he became
kester vs le nkuru is the fact le nkuru did not thank him properly(financially) for maintaining viva at top level while leader having gone abroad four times and abandoned the group
apart from that like with koffi there is also the jealousy issue
 and the nail in the coffin was wemba sleeping with his wife in order to "steal" kester's power(witchcraft stuff)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: February 17, 2014, 10:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile

koffi  vs le nkuru as far as i know is more like koffi,with the big ego he got from managing an unexpected good career as a singer,not accepting he benefited from le nkuru promoting him before really starting his career
the songs malanda ngombe and okoningana sum up their beef perfectly, for wemba koffi is ungrateful and  for koffi wemba is jealous of what he became
kester vs le nkuru is the fact le nkuru did not thank him properly(financially) for maintaining viva at top level while leader having gone abroad four times and abandoned the group
apart from that like with koffi there is also the jealousy issue
 and the nail in the coffin was wemba sleeping with his wife in order to "steal" kester's power(witchcraft stuff)
I get it now!!! ;D
Kester was justified but as for Koffi, he's the one that is an ingrate.
The case of Kester looking after Viva whilst Wemba was away reminds me of Lola Muana's case with Nyoka Longo,similar thing.
LE BIG BOSS