Author Topic: KOFFI NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THOSE GESTURES  (Read 3220 times)

Localh #15 on: September 19, 2022, 07:05

• View Profile
That was an awkward smile not smiling because shes enjoying it & she even tried to move away. Come on now keep it real & stop making excuses for him.
Brom i am the last person who can make excuse for that silly old men. I am probably one of the biggest critics/hater/notstanders of Koffi. I don't like him, I don't like his personality his behavior is weird he is jealous he ruined a woman's chance to be a normal woman to make her permanent second wife etc. But let's not accuse people of things they haven't done. Maybe that girl and him had already interc*urse before and he touched  her behind what do we know about it? Plus if I am a woman and an undesired person touched my behi d Smiling is the last thing I would do.

Whether they’ve had intercourse or not it doesn’t automatically give you the right to do that to someone its sexual assault. He randomly grabbed her bum when she weren’t looking. Do you know how many people get sexually assaulted by their bosses & don’t say anything because they don’t want to get fired? She moved away when he done that & smiled awkwardly not because she was enjoying it. You keep talking about the awkward smile but not talking about her moving away from him? If she gets angry & causes a scene infront of everyone she’d look like the bad person.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #16 on: September 20, 2022, 09:39

• View Profile
Koffi is a vile and despicable sexual predator. His arse should be in prison for crimes committed against women.

shamala #17 on: September 20, 2022, 17:38

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #18 on: September 20, 2022, 19:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it means koffi is touching butts

Huey #19 on: September 20, 2022, 20:45

• View Profile
Yeah looks like she's enjoying it and more like "koffi touched me" type of personal pleasure,but still in this day it can quickly be interpreted differently since its recorded

I saw the video and it doesn't look as if "she's enjoying it".  She looked uncomfortable and was taken unawares.  Koffi Olomide will soon be cancelled if not in some parts of Africa but around the the world.  Due to the fact that he is legend the Congolese community will never get the R. Kelly treatment. He  will continue to be misogynistic and treat women like objects, until he is sent to jail. 

Manzambi94 #20 on: September 20, 2022, 21:54

• View Profile
Anyway this is wild, a lot of the people commenting here and who are saying Koffi should be punished are the sane who were against me when I said that Koffi was wrongfully acquitted of his rape charges in France... like pick your side. Bow he is a molester? But earlier he was a Saint? Anyway I don't know. I don't know what to think about this.

Franco Pepe Kalle #21 on: September 20, 2022, 23:53

• View Profile
I was watching Jordan Kusa's old interview with Ado Yuwe. Jordan Kusa was not wrong on his analysis on Koffi with dancers. What a good week, you can say.

Mirobexx #22 on: September 21, 2022, 11:59

• View Profile
Anyway this is wild, a lot of the people commenting here and who are saying Koffi should be punished are the sane who were against me when I said that Koffi was wrongfully acquitted of his rape charges in France... like pick your side. Bow he is a molester? But earlier he was a Saint? Anyway I don't know. I don't know what to think about this.
He needs to grow up. Its not right for someone his age. Those saying she enjoyed mark my words. One day is one day he may end up inside in old age. Who never knew R Kelly would be jailed.