Author Topic: FERRE SAYS HE IS NOT ILLUMINATI BUT HE IS BUDDHIST  (Read 7579 times)

archos on: March 22, 2014, 19:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

I cant find words to explain it since i  am nowhear near satanism,but i had the feeling ferré "dominated" journalist,...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 19:27 by archos »

archos #1 on: March 23, 2014, 14:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he says he believes in God and prays,then there is a massive focus of hiis satanic tattoos......

Mwana Nsalu #2 on: March 23, 2014, 16:20

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
haha this is how they fool people (or how people get fooled) by using the term illuminati or saying these artists are "IN" the illuminati. its moreso they are being used by the so-called illuminati (which is also a blanket term. most likely there is no one organization in existance called 'the illuminati')

all of that being said he may very well be buddhist but for me it seems obvious he is catering to a certain section of society that deals with satanism and puts it in his album imagery and the main reason is probably money and sponsorship

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: March 23, 2014, 18:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Archos, it would be really good if you could actually write a translated summary of what he was saying because apart from the Satanism issue, he's mentioned some very good points about how Congolese musicians operate including mabanga especially the part where he was asked whey he mainly does rhumbas. He mentioned that one sponsor of his was not happy with one song because it's not the style he expected, he said he loved Ferre because of rhumba but Ferre did a different style and ended the song with sebene so the sponsor told him he was unimpressed. Ferre has also mentioned that he refunds money paid to him if he fails to mention someone's name in a song etc...... I think the interview is good ,please translate so that I don't seem to be supporting my idol,maybe the likes of EMO can understand just how difficult it is to record and finally release an album with so many people queuing up for mabanga.
LE BIG BOSS

Ken Bilele #4 on: March 25, 2014, 06:49

• View Profile
Just reminding you archos of that translation as DJ SLY asked.

archos #5 on: March 25, 2014, 08:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Just reminding you archos of that translation as DJ SLY asked.

yes,no problem i will take time to re listen to whole interview and translate today

archos #6 on: March 25, 2014, 14:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
-he says he is not illuminati but rather buddhist
-then when asked about a concert in brazzaville,which did not happen because he had conflict with producer,he says no he has  a lot of respect for him because he is the one who produced him in sens interdit and made him sign his first ever contract as an artist
even though all clips are not released so far,there is no problem between them
about his houses and cars he says its important for an artist to have a good standing but its notimportant promoting it too much, and talks about asalfo,leader of ivorian group magic system,who has built a school and says if possible one day he would also like to do it
he estimates he is not wealthy enough to do those type of things yet,and says money is like love,even when you have it you always want more
 but he is proud of the fact he is no longer renting houses but rather has his own ones,especially the one he lives in which he has continued to build and improve ever since he started during les marquis days
 he does not go often on tv because he prefers going on tv when he has something interesting to say rather than going to show his new watches and so on
after that,he is asked if he has fallen out with somebody over a song dedicated to him/her,he says yes and talks about joao ndombele who like many other customers prefer buying rumbas
 he says he asks for good money because he knows he gives his best to offer customers very good songs
willy kayembe then asks him if  he accepts money from people and do not dedicate them,and ferré reveals two examples of guys who  pretended to be him and ate people's money and one of them was arrested
 he has two facebook pages,one official and one private where he has a black shirt and locks,the rest are fake accounts
and when he forgets to dedicate somebody,either he gives money back or they agree he will dedicate in future album
and he insists about people getting money on his back saying that even his office members(vasco mabiala and co) do that they will be arrested
ferré also talks about the profile of artists he likes and says he likes singers who can follow the way guitar play and do not sound out of tone
every singer has a natural talent,leaders just help them understand how being a professional singer is
he also says that you may not arrive in his group being a good dancer and gave his own example saying he was a very bad dancers but learned

Jdog #7 on: March 25, 2014, 16:26

• View Profile
Ferre needs to release the clips already what the hell is the hold up??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Ken Bilele #8 on: March 26, 2014, 06:37

• View Profile