Author Topic: Fally says his musicans group album is coming out soon  (Read 9345 times)

Jdog on: March 24, 2014, 06:55

• View Profile
He also said when he was on Barcelona's bus with Yaya Toure, Alex song screamed "El Marabiocho"  when he first saw Fally.

Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: March 24, 2014, 07:41

• View Profile

archos #2 on: March 24, 2014, 11:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
most of his musicians already had prepared songs they were just waiting for golden opportunity of fally allowing them an album
 they can thank felly tyson who  had courage to express their wish in front of fally and he accepted aswell

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: March 24, 2014, 13:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He's gonna beat Ferre to it again because of Ferre's docility. Boite Noire was initially reported to be a group album but then it became Ferre's solo album again so am sure he'll want to release a group album after Fally and that's why he's criticised for not being a pioneer himself instead wants to follow suit, well done Fally for leading the way.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: March 24, 2014, 14:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
and whats also nice is that fally says  they will dedicate people themselves and get all mabanga money for them
i doubt any other leader would do it,credit to him for that

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: March 24, 2014, 14:51

• Administrator
    • View Profile
and whats also nice is that fally says  they will dedicate people themselves and get all mabanga money for them
Voila, it's good motivation for his musicians, that's a first and hats off to him!!!
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: March 24, 2014, 16:05

• View Profile

Kosa leka....this guy is the biggest hypocrite of them all....what he says on tv isn't what he does behind doors, just ask Equalizer.

Jdog #7 on: March 24, 2014, 19:51

• View Profile

Kosa leka....this guy is the biggest hypocrite of them all....what he says on tv isn't what he does behind doors, just ask Equalizer.

I haven't watched his interviews where he talks about Fally...what has he been saying?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #8 on: March 24, 2014, 19:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
equa has said in many interviews that fally's staff was the reason of their fall out but also that fally  has taken a bit of koff's love for "canaille"

Jdog #9 on: March 24, 2014, 20:04

• View Profile
So Fally likes to embarrass his musicians?

archos #10 on: March 24, 2014, 20:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

not necessarily,but for example he said that one day they asked him to do public rehearsal so they could  invite their friends and so on,he replied have you ever seen 50 cent do public rehearsals?

Mwana Nsalu #11 on: March 24, 2014, 20:15

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

not necessarily,but for example he said that one day they asked him to do public rehearsal so they could  invite their friends and so on,he replied have you ever seen 50 cent do public rehearsals?

LOL what an idiot smh i mean i still like his music but that was a dumb statement to make. 50 cent may not do 'public rehearsals' but he and rappers of his caliber do freestyles for radio stations etc all the time. this would be the hip hop version of a 'public rehearsal' as many times these freestyles are verses that show up on albums we hear later. anyway it is foolish to compare what is traditional to congolese music and what rappers are doing!

archos #12 on: March 24, 2014, 20:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ahaha but then after fally himself explained that what he meant was that in all ountries he went to(especially his much loved USA) he never heard they are  rehearsing in public  but it did not prevent them from working well and that for his group he wanted to do differently that many congolese groups
 but of course that statement is dumb,its the type of sentence our leaders love sometimes to piss their employees

Jdog #13 on: March 24, 2014, 20:29

• View Profile
For Equaliser why can't you bring your friends to a concert, why does it have to be rehearsal....if the your boss says no then it's a no and if you don't like it then you can leave.

KAISARI #14 on: March 26, 2014, 13:05

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I think Fally only sees Igwe as his main competition and this move might attract more talent to his camp as we see with Zamba...
You do not beat a drum with one finger