Author Topic: Full Option (Full VHS 2004) Werrason, Baby Ndombe, Ndombe Opetum, Wemba, etc.  (Read 765 times)

Mfumu Vata on: May 31, 2023, 23:10

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: June 01, 2023, 00:47

• View Profile
Those Baby vs Lacoste confrontations didn't start today lol. Lacoste throwing shots to Baby.

It would have been better for Baby Ndombe to join Les Marquis even they didn't  acknowledged about being the brain in the first interview.  From there you make a good jump for a solo-career. Because here he left WMMM without hype after months making multiple interviews to beg Werrason to get him back in WMMM. He left WMMM without hype and that bad story  was following him everywhere. For years he couldn't start an interview without a question about Mampata. Btw why is Baby Ndombe not putting Tour de Babel on digital platforms. The album had good songs like Tony Winkele, Tour de Babel, Mapendo, Adelya and Lets Dance

There will be no artist that would create such events in Masina like Werrason and annoy people for hourse who had to take their plane at N'djil-airport and/or those coming back from a trip. Its a shame that the project of Stade Charletty didn't happen anymore. To be honest, I dont believe Werra's explaination about the way the pushed the concert-date of Stade Charletty.

So it was true that Guy Moller went to Europe on his own for a moment ? Hahaha that transformation in no time. Akomaki matama mbala moko. The food of Europe is totally different than that of Europe. Its crazy to hear him mention the name of Bercy Muana who used to animate for him 1:13:27 min

From the moment that JB Mpiana peformed at Boulevard Triomphale followed by Werrason the week after, created an obsession for artists in 2004 to perform there. Its a shame that Wemba couldn't maintain the succes he had. This were his last moments of real fame. The dance Banzonkion took Kinshasa by storm like the dance Enterrement the previous year.

Rest in Peace Mbuta Nzaya Nzayadio.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 00:51 by Mfumu Vata »

CM PRINCE #2 on: June 01, 2023, 01:53

• View Profile
Yeah Baby messed up completely by refusing to join les Marquis in Europe. Even if he knew the split was gonna happen he would’ve had a better career, because he was stuck in kin for a while and his concerts were sabotaged.

It would’ve been weird seeing him with the alerte générale team if he went back to maison mère.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 01:55 by CM PRINCE »

Wenge1995 #3 on: June 01, 2023, 02:22

• View Profile
Those Baby vs Lacoste confrontations didn't start today lol. Lacoste throwing shots to Baby.

It would have been better for Baby Ndombe to join Les Marquis even they didn't  acknowledged about being the brain in the first interview.  From there you make a good jump for a solo-career. Because here he left WMMM without hype after months making multiple interviews to beg Werrason to get him back in WMMM. He left WMMM without hype and that bad story  was following him everywhere. For years he couldn't start an interview without a question about Mampata. Btw why is Baby Ndombe not putting Tour de Babel on digital platforms. The album had good songs like Tony Winkele, Tour de Babel, Mapendo, Adelya and Lets Dance

There will be no artist that would create such events in Masina like Werrason and annoy people for hourse who had to take their plane at N'djil-airport and/or those coming back from a trip. Its a shame that the project of Stade Charletty didn't happen anymore. To be honest, I dont believe Werra's explaination about the way the pushed the concert-date of Stade Charletty.

So it was true that Guy Moller went to Europe on his own for a moment ? Hahaha that transformation in no time. Akomaki matama mbala moko. The food of Europe is totally different than that of Europe. Its crazy to hear him mention the name of Bercy Muana who used to animate for him 1:13:27 min

From the moment that JB Mpiana peformed at Boulevard Triomphale followed by Werrason the week after, created an obsession for artists in 2004 to perform there. Its a shame that Wemba couldn't maintain the succes he had. This were his last moments of real fame. The dance Banzonkion took Kinshasa by storm like the dance Enterrement the previous year.

Rest in Peace Mbuta Nzaya Nzayadio.

Did you think Werrason was finished when Les Marquis first formed or were you too young at the time to follow the drama? I figured as long as he had Flamme Kapaya, Heritier, Celeo, and Kakol then they could bounce back.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: June 01, 2023, 02:37

• View Profile
Me to young ? hahahaha I’m a muana serie 7. My first child is the half of my age. Yes and no. But knowing how bandleaders were able to save themselves on longterm I knew that he would succeed. The most important to survive those moments is to hold your instrumentalist section intact. If that’s the case you will be already saved for 60%. Because they hold musical identity of the band

Mfumu Vata #5 on: June 01, 2023, 15:09

• View Profile
If I was Baby Ndombe I would have beaten Lacoste after the interview for singing this 41:40 min hahahahaha
Marius has difficulties to not laugh.

CM PRINCE #6 on: June 01, 2023, 16:28

• View Profile
If I was Baby Ndombe I would have beaten Lacoste after the interview for singing this 41:40 min hahahahaha
Marius has difficulties to not laugh.
Loool maybe he did, the way Baby started singing over him after he sang that part loooool

Seben_Maniac #7 on: June 01, 2023, 20:05

• View Profile
Me to young ? hahahaha I’m a muana serie 7. My first child is the half of my age. Yes and no. But knowing how bandleaders were able to save themselves on longterm I knew that he would succeed. The most important to survive those moments is to hold your instrumentalist section intact. If that’s the case you will be already saved for 60%. Because they hold musical identity of the band

That is definitely facts! As long as you have the good instrumentalists, you could definitely survive which happened with many of the leaders over time. The moment they deviate from good instruments, thats the moment they usually flop