Author Topic: Ferre Gola - Concert Stade des Martyrs (Official Video)  (Read 691 times)

Mfumu Vata on: July 28, 2023, 19:10

• View Profile

Le Meilleur #1 on: July 28, 2023, 19:27

• View Profile
Yes Yes Yes Le Padre Ferre Gola Thank you you have listen to your fans after the drama with the organization at the francoliboma you had to impose respect.

What a show gives me goose bump

The sound, atmosphere top of the top

Seben_Maniac #2 on: July 28, 2023, 19:53

• View Profile
Hopefully this changes the game for most artists now like Fally, Koffi, etc when it comes to official footage. I'm still mad that Fally never put up official footage for his Bercy. Now its forgotten somewhat. I really hope they all learn from this when it comes to performing at the big venues

archos #3 on: July 28, 2023, 20:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you can see what a proper guitar does with hadji solo,top top top top sound in dancers sebene

CM PRINCE #4 on: July 28, 2023, 21:09

• View Profile
See Wenge 4x4, Fally and Heritier… Ferre wasted no time in putting this concert out, whilst with Wenge we still have the dumb excuse saying the video was meant to come out in Independance day which it never did, with Fally we have little snippets of the 4K video but the full thing hasn’t been released and Heritier.. well we just have phone footage  ;D ;D

archos #5 on: July 28, 2023, 21:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol i guess wata with all the mocking decided not to release it,as for wenge i have a feeling they might secretly plan another martyrs,especially with the return of pitch crowd which was not allowed first knowing guys like werra and his crazy strategic mind they might want to prove they can fill it
by the way fabro postponed his martyrs to next year,which is probably one of the rare good decisions he's made in a while
ferre's martyrs has given him a bit of a breath of fresh air and he needs to build on it to become again the fabro people started to include in fally ferre discussions before going to martyrs
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 21:52 by archos »

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 28, 2023, 22:31

• View Profile
lol i guess wata with all the mocking decided not to release it,as for wenge i have a feeling they might secretly plan another martyrs,especially with the return of pitch crowd which was not allowed first knowing guys like werra and his crazy strategic mind they might want to prove they can fill it
by the way fabro postponed his martyrs to next year,which is probably one of the rare good decisions he's made in a while
ferre's martyrs has given him a bit of a breath of fresh air and he needs to build on it to become again the fabro people started to include in fally ferre discussions before going to martyrs
Wow finally Fabregas coming to his sense, about Heritier is good that they mocked him he was becoming too arrogant with trying to compare himself to Ferre and Fally and try to imply that he was the best singer out of his generation in Wenge and things like that

Mfumu Vata #7 on: August 01, 2023, 21:56

• View Profile