Author Topic: Werrason live at Nuit de la Francophonie  (Read 999 times)

Mfumu Vata on: August 05, 2023, 10:48

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: August 06, 2023, 01:11

• View Profile
so nobody on this forum likes Werrason ?

Manzambi94 #2 on: August 06, 2023, 01:23

• View Profile
I mean we still do, I just think at least myself that Wenge isn't the same anymore, yes the concert are  nice and there are some incredible singers, but mmm it doesn't hit the same tbh

CM PRINCE #3 on: August 06, 2023, 03:08

• View Profile
Loool I do i just haven’t had the chance to watch the concert yet

CM PRINCE #4 on: August 06, 2023, 15:43

• View Profile
I like how Werra does some of the animation, decent show makes me itch to wanna go see him live when he comes to London

archos #5 on: August 06, 2023, 18:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
werra is really decent at animation,the current maison mere does not hit anywhere near the two main ones or the transitional one of nicodem but still good

CM PRINCE #6 on: August 06, 2023, 21:02

• View Profile
Werra’s always been good at animation since 4x4. Tbh if I watch a Werra concert these days I watch to see Werra not maison mère because as you said the current maison mère ain’t it anymore

BienMat23 #7 on: August 07, 2023, 02:45

• View Profile
I never realised how good Catholique could be at Heritiers vocals, Jamaique is so so mediocre. The only thing that even makes me think hes still there is that he has memorised all the animation loool

Jdog #8 on: August 07, 2023, 19:59

• View Profile
Werra is a legend but as of right now……there are other artists and bands better than Werra and Maison Mere.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Seben_Maniac #9 on: August 07, 2023, 22:16

• View Profile
Werra is a legend but as of right now……there are other artists and bands better than Werra and Maison Mere.
Like?

SYMPLICITY #10 on: August 08, 2023, 09:39

• View Profile
Like?

Good question. I see Maison Mere hold fully packed rehearsals and energetic practice sessions that no other band is doing. Werra has a second/reserve team with more quality than several main bands so while we are allowed to have different tastes and preferences, when we rate artists/bands, objectivity requires that we show what criteria we using.....

Seben_Maniac #11 on: August 08, 2023, 17:12

• View Profile
Like?

Good question. I see Maison Mere hold fully packed rehearsals and energetic practice sessions that no other band is doing. Werra has a second/reserve team with more quality than several main bands so while we are allowed to have different tastes and preferences, when we rate artists/bands, objectivity requires that we show what criteria we using.....
Totally agreed! If we're being honest, no one in this genre is killing it at the moment and have fallen off from their glory days. At least with Werrason, and JB at times I still really enjoy their rehearsals, concerts and practice sessions.

Jdog #12 on: August 08, 2023, 21:41

• View Profile
Like?
Look at the shows Light Music Villanova and La Team Wata have been putting on and then look at Maison Mere.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #13 on: August 08, 2023, 23:14

• View Profile
Like?
Look at the shows Light Music Villanova and La Team Wata have been putting on and then look at Maison Mere.
You’re overhyping Light Music Villanova big time lool

BienMat23 #14 on: August 08, 2023, 23:55

• View Profile
Like?
You’re overhyping Light Music Villanova big time lool
Yh literally LM Villanova performances ain’t all that.  La Team Wata and Wenge BCBG do the best shows right now. And then probably WMMM but that’s only because nobody else performs as often as those three, WMMM still have decent instrumentalists and vocals but it’s not great although they put on a good show