Author Topic: CINDY LE COEUR MARRITAL STATUS.  (Read 42420 times)

Ken Bilele on: September 06, 2013, 13:56

• View Profile
Gentlemen can you confirm to me if it's true that Cindy got married to Koffi. Most radio presenters in Kenya refer to Cindy as Koffi's wife , what is the truth about that?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 13:56 by 36 »

shamala #1 on: September 06, 2013, 13:58

• View Profile
<cite>@ken nyakone said:</cite>
Gentlemen can you confirm to me if it's true that Cindy got married to Koffi. Most radio presenters in Kenya refer to Cindy as Koffi's wife , what is the truth about that?

Hahaha!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 13:58 by 37 »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: September 06, 2013, 19:14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It could be true,those rumours actually started in Congo. Mopao now says Cindy is the third lady of congo,the first lady being Mama Olive Lembe the President's wife then the 2nd lady being his wife Aliana and the third lady being Cindy no wonder journalists and former employees keep ridiculing him in all interviews but he doesn't seem to care,am sure his wife must be concerned too but hey,he's got money so he calls the shots.

In some videos he even leaves the hotel to go to concert venues with Cindy in the same car. I read of a dancer who left Quartier Latin after allegedly fighting with Cindy because she heard a rumour that Koffi was ''hammering'' that dancer. I think she could be the same one that caused Koffi to be slapped by Cindy somewhere in West Africa.

Here is a recent interview where he's grilled by three journalists who accuse him of giving preferential treatment to Cindy and they want to know why etc and as usual he says In any band including Wenge Maison Mere and Wenge BCBG,the band leaders have a preferred musician who dominates others in the band.

[/video][video][/video]

He even bought Cindy's father a Jaguar car,how does one justify that,he says because Cindy did well on her debut on the album with no name.

[video][/video] :lol:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 19:25 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #3 on: September 06, 2013, 20:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
they are together not married,but DEFINITELY together
for their respect,i cant reval too many things,but there are too many signs that there is something
she even had to abort one or two years ago because if people saw her pregnant it would automatically be koffi  the father in people's mind
and the slapping scene happened in kinshasa,in front of other quartier latin members
she is also very jealous when koffi flirts with some of his dancers
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 20:15 by 25 »

archos #4 on: September 06, 2013, 23:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
LOL koffi does not want to mention meje30
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 23:20 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: September 06, 2013, 23:28

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:

she even had to abort one or two years ago because if people saw her pregnant it would automatically be koffi  the father in people's mind
and the slapping scene happened in kinshasa,in front of other quartier latin members

I heard about the pregnancy too and she gained weight a lot,all the features were showing that she was pregnant.

That slapping story was very funny,imagine someone slapping Mopao.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 23:28 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #6 on: September 07, 2013, 00:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol i read a comment on youtube few days ago, i laughed so much
 the guy said koffi singing  any of the songs dedicated to aliyah in front of cindy hurts ten times more than cindy slapping koffi hahahahahaaha
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 00:03 by 25 »

Ken Bilele #7 on: September 07, 2013, 09:17

• View Profile
<cite>@Sylvester said:</cite>
I heard about the pregnancy too and she gained weight a lot,all the features were showing that she was pregnant.

That slapping story was very funny,imagine someone slapping Mopao.

That is what am imagining Dj sly, how is that possible and what was the reaction from mopao?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:17 by 36 »

archos #8 on: September 07, 2013, 14:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
It could be true,those rumours actually started in Congo. Mopao now says Cindy is the third lady of congo,the first lady being Mama Olive Lembe the President's wife then the 2nd lady being his wife Aliana and the third lady being Cindy

he actually said it was olive lembe who is the first lady,then  jaynet kabila aka ex madam wazekwa the president's sister then cindy
he rated her higher than grand pretre mere aliana
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 14:36 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: September 07, 2013, 19:06

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cindy must be very sweet in bed for koffi to get this confused!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 19:06 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

Ken Bilele #10 on: September 08, 2013, 10:40

• View Profile
Cindy must be very sweet in bed for koffi to get this confused!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

kiekiekiekie!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 10:40 by 36 »

archos #11 on: September 08, 2013, 13:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
by the  way,just saw on congolese national tv a new song dedicated to congo of koffi and quartier..........oh wait.... cindy,none of the guys
once again,those la chicotte a papa/sans repos type of rhythm
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 13:38 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: September 08, 2013, 13:51

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
by the  way,just saw on congolese national tv a new song dedicated to congo of koffi and quartier..........oh wait.... cindy,none of the guys
once again,those la chicotte a papa/sans repos type of rhythm

Mopao,he's gone mad
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 13:51 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

yves #13 on: November 16, 2013, 05:15

• View Profile
Koffi is very Clever he puts Business first, He might be sleeping with Cindy so that she will be 100% on his side make a few albums and Live her. I was friends with Cindy on picture's and she had pictures of Koffi and st James and the other kids when they were small,pictures that are not on any site. She is also obsessed with him.

But Audience is quite it is just recently when Koffi started showing her Pictures and sing about her.
Poor Cindy I felt bad when she had to sing the Lyrics of that song Aliya,and she was in the Audience sitting in front.

I am sure Koffi had many many lovers epically dancers, I know Miss Fifi Yolo said it was only Musala(work) related.
Koffi will just use and not pay her fairly as a Band member instead he is tricking her with this 'wife' business,buy a cheaper car for this Father.But Aliana has a  Rolls Royce Phantom.
 Just by singing that Song Ikea- Claudia Sassou, Its enough disrespect for his wife.

Listen: IKEA lyrics Un jour oko koma na yo vieux pata pata e ee ee. Y'o rouler nga aa, y'o tromper nga aa, quelque part okozala aimé, mais na ndimi te que plus que moi, obungisi ideologie (bolingo na yo intemporel). Jamais ekozala oublié, jamais ekozala remplacé eee
One day you shall conceive our old memories (eeeeee). You have made me rolled up, You have deceived me, somewhere else you shall be liked, but I do not think she is more than me. You have lost the ideology (Koffi: The love is timeless) ;you will never be forgotten, you will never be replaced. eee!

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:15 by 374 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: November 16, 2013, 09:57

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@yves said:
 I know Miss Fifi Yolo said it was only Musala(work) related.
Miss Fifi was definitely not for musala only, am sure she did musala ya mbeto too just like Cindy. :lol:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 09:57 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS