Author Topic: Did you follow the story about Abiba Ndayisaba claiming that Koffi raped her ?  (Read 517 times)

Mfumu Vata #1 on: August 04, 2023, 19:56

• View Profile
https://www.instagram.com/abiba_ndayisaba/

In her highligthes she comes with the full story, also coming with screenshots with of conversations she had with Angelu Central, claiming that her life is ruined, that she has different personalities now, spiritual attacked, her brother, etc.

CM PRINCE #2 on: August 04, 2023, 20:25

• View Profile
Lol I knew this post was coming. Yeah I saw that a few days ago, all I can say at this point if you have multiple people coming with the same allegations towards you… they can’t all be lying that’s all I’ve gotta say about it.

Manzambi94 #3 on: August 05, 2023, 19:21

• View Profile
https://twitter.com/welovemedusa/status/1686666781811740672?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Guys you have wondered why Kids desrespect Koffi that's why. Despite being close to 70 he still acts like a stupid prick and ruins his reputation day after day, Heritier, Werrra, Fabregas, JB, Fally, Ferre and even Innoss B act more mature then this man, I don't want to hear no one absolving him saying that these are false accusations and things like that. Imma stop here otherwise Imma start insulting this man

BR #4 on: August 05, 2023, 22:14

• View Profile
Outside music koffi is a boy. Who in his right mind will support rape

Tata Nkiadi #5 on: August 06, 2023, 03:10

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Koffi doesn’t have it anymore and his decline is sad to watch. He should be riding into retirement and mentoring current stars, like telling Fally “kima te…” LOL. 

Seriously though, even in death his arch nemesis is globally respected. I’m not sure the same will be said about this man.