Author Topic: Congratulations to Le Padre, Home Acoustique hits 1milllon  (Read 3760 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 03, 2020, 22:10

• View Profile
To me this has been a success, a 46min play to reach such height in short period of time ain’t easy.

Matebu #1 on: June 03, 2020, 22:24

• View Profile
Big up to him; you don’t need a générique to hit a million fast. Just good, pure music

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: June 03, 2020, 22:28

• View Profile
Mmmm that's nice, its not an easy number for a video that long..... Congrats

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 03, 2020, 22:28

• View Profile
Good for him, Good Job Ferre ligue des champions

Manzambi94 #4 on: June 03, 2020, 22:29

• View Profile
Ferre is the only artist who can make views with things like that cheers hoping he can step up on the generique departnent Tshiluba was an excellent generique he should have promoted it as a first generique it would have been a success

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: June 03, 2020, 22:42

• View Profile
He needs to give us a hit generique again like Boite Noire, ba petit bazo sakana naye lol

CM PRINCE #6 on: June 03, 2020, 22:49

• View Profile
He needs to give us a hit generique again like Boite Noire, ba petit bazo sakana naye lol
For me his best Generiques will always be Sens Interdit, Lubukulukumu, Bokoko and Seben

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: June 04, 2020, 00:04

• View Profile
For me his best Generiques will always be Sens Interdit, Lubukulukumu, Bokoko and Seben

For real? wow...for me his best generique or seben songs gotta be Lubukulukumu, Primus(sikikoko), Boite Noire and Seben.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: June 04, 2020, 06:13

• View Profile
I will go for Derangement and Premier Classe

CM PRINCE #9 on: June 04, 2020, 16:27

• View Profile

For real? wow...for me his best generique or seben songs gotta be Lubukulukumu, Primus(sikikoko), Boite Noire and Seben.
I didn't like Boite Noire like that, I really don't think it's his best one. Also as a Sebene song Folie d'amour was great as well.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: June 04, 2020, 20:51

• View Profile

You didn't like Boite Noire, why? that's his best generique

CM PRINCE #11 on: June 04, 2020, 23:34

• View Profile

You didn't like Boite Noire, why? that's his best generique
I don't know I just don't like it like that, It's much better then the crap he's been giving us in recent years but I still think during the QEDT era was the best he was producing Generique and Sebene wise.

BienMat23 #12 on: June 05, 2020, 03:05

• View Profile
Did people not receive Premiere Classe well?