Author Topic: But na Filet - Tirer (Clip)  (Read 4847 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 26, 2020, 10:50

• View Profile
Someone needs to tell this boy that this style of gospel generique doesn’t have any audience in Congolese pop scene, if he wants to make gospel music he should just say so. Am i the only one who finds his style of singing annoying? My man always crying  ::)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 13:00 by JV “Gladiator” »

Cavalier Solitaire #1 on: June 26, 2020, 11:58

• View Profile
You are not alone ndeko on his singing. Lol. I even wonder why he is getting so much attention. I think its because there are no releases from better singers.

This generique will only be saved by the presence of Vue de Loin and that libumu monene comedian. :D :D

POLE POSTION #2 on: June 26, 2020, 12:30

• View Profile
But na filet is smart what he does is getting 60% of the wewa guys (motorcycle guys) who now transport almost 40% of the population and have radio on their bikes which was the main cause of his success of his last songs everyone getting on the bikes were listening to his songs and with this style os gospel which are easily capitulated by the females so don't be surprise if this is a hit

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: June 26, 2020, 13:01

• View Profile
You are not alone ndeko on his singing. Lol. I even wonder why he is getting so much attention. I think its because there are no releases from better singers.

This generique will only be saved by the presence of Vue de Loin and that libumu monene comedian. :D :D

Exactly  ;D

Manzambi94 #4 on: June 26, 2020, 13:33

• View Profile

What is the name of that Libumu Monene comedian he was also on Innoss'B YoPe but I thought he was just am actor for the YoPe Video I have never knew he was a comedian. Vue Due Loin is virtually everywhere, Werra, But Na Fillet he should start a career of his own in music

archos #5 on: June 26, 2020, 14:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
JV  but na filet actually says it clear even to his musicians in interviews that by 10 years time he will transform his group into a gospel group
after his time in prison,he wanted to make the switch already before failing on purpose a test in quartier latin and ending up rejoining the crew which became fabro's band

archos #6 on: June 26, 2020, 14:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
what was the point of giving shoutout to fil indien solo(for those who have good memory he was the guy tested again kimbangu back in the days in maison mere) when all you hear throughout generique is that damn keyboard like the old school atari games  :D :D :D

Manzambi94 #7 on: June 26, 2020, 14:16

• View Profile
JV  but na filet actually says it clear even to his musicians in interviews that by 10 years time he will transform his group into a gospel group
after his time in prison,he wanted to make the switch already before failing on purpose a test in quartier latin and ending up rejoining the crew which became fabro's band
But isn't But Na Fillet deep in the game like Ceda Capo and the Amour Amour sect of Fabregas?

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: June 26, 2020, 16:19

• View Profile

If that’s the case atika biso tovanda po ba musique ya boye epesaka kanda when you expected better ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: June 26, 2020, 16:22

• View Profile
what was the point of giving shoutout to fil indien solo(for those who have good memory he was the guy tested again kimbangu back in the days in maison mere) when all you hear throughout generique is that damn keyboard like the old school atari games  :D :D :D
I expected a fire seben song when I saw the camouflage attire but got this crap instead. You don’t dress up like this to make a gospel type of song, that shit don’t make sense.

archos #10 on: June 26, 2020, 17:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
But isn't But Na Fillet deep in the game like Ceda Capo and the Amour Amour sect of Fabregas?

yes but i think he left the sect along with robinio and went for kisi ya ba sango(catholic "kindoki") or they mix it
lol them musicians can be in 8 religions at the same time if they are convinced it will boost their success

archos #11 on: June 26, 2020, 17:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 on another note,johnny mbembe for who kabose started dissing ferre(before the whole accoustic and all that thing) for having stolen him to weaken him,has now participated neither with ferre nor with but na filet

mokosarkani #12 on: June 28, 2020, 17:19

• View Profile

ahah ahaha shots fired lol

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #13 on: June 29, 2020, 07:47

• View Profile
Hahaha very true my guy, we were deceived here

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #14 on: June 29, 2020, 07:48

• View Profile
He also visited Heritier on a concert and he was dressed like that also.