Author Topic: Papy Kakol showing his drum-skills during his interview with Papy Mboma  (Read 1226 times)

Mfumu Vata on: December 06, 2022, 19:18

• View Profile

The part when Papy Mboma tries to drum kills me hahaha

Manzambi94 #1 on: December 08, 2022, 16:09

• View Profile

The best drummer of his Generation and a man who inspired milions includimg three cintinents and many prominente musicians, from Belgium to Ivory Coast and Colombia

jeantwatwa #2 on: December 10, 2022, 12:57

• View Profile
Apparently the majority of his practice was on his wifes Linda Énergie's face, truly breaks my heart since we all had a huge crush on her before the weight gain.

[][/] @6:40  :-*

Manzambi94 #3 on: December 10, 2022, 14:30

• View Profile
Apparently the majority of his practice was on his wifes Linda Énergie's face, truly breaks my heart since we all had a huge crush on her before the weight gain.

[][/] @6:40  :-*

Are these rumore true? Or are they the upteemth rumore made to just getting views?

Mfumu Vata #4 on: December 10, 2022, 18:43

• View Profile
This are not rumors. Back then the commentsection of facebook page Labouche Autorisée used to be hot (I dont know if that page still exists). It was said that Linda was about to divorce and her sister spreading multiple voices about Kakol. But for whatever reasons Linda decided to come back and they reconciled to the surprise of everybody. If I remember well we also talked about that on this forum.

Manzambi94 #7 on: December 10, 2022, 19:30

• View Profile
This are not rumors. Back then the commentsection of facebook page Labouche Autorisée used to be hot (I dont know if that page still exists). It was said that Linda was about to divorce and her sister spreading multiple voices about Kakol. But for whatever reasons Linda decided to come back and they reconciled to the surprise of everybody. If I remember well we also talked about that on this forum.
It's the driver thing real? Anyway Linda is playing g with fire, I understand that it is Congo and Kakol os a pwperful man of a powerf group, but she will die if she keep accepting being beaten up, with that said why Kakol is so violent? Not only with Linda but in general,  he has this attitude of Kuluna of always beating people and always being threateni g, furthermore I remember that once when they were doing the upteemth disse of whoever had a beef with Werra there was a female journalist who were being super emotional about something on video, so KaKol saw the video and said: "Wow from what I have been told, she is acting like they caught Londa with another man, but it wasn't that serious". And I was like tf. Why would you even say something something like that on national Television about your wife? Anyway ye they should divorce but Linda probably like many Congolese people think, well if I divorce him whrrewill I go?

Wenge1995 #8 on: December 10, 2022, 22:17

• View Profile

Whose your favorite drummer in Congolese music? Mine is Champion from QL.

jeantwatwa #9 on: December 11, 2022, 06:14

• View Profile

Mine is Kakol (despite the Wife beating allegations) followed by Awilo Ngomba, I don't really know of any other drummer out there with that level of stage presence.

242 #10 on: December 11, 2022, 12:31

• View Profile

My favorite are Titina Al Capone , Ramatoulaye, DEO SFR ( RIP) & Djudjuchet