Author Topic: SO THEY WERE ALREADY CALLING SAM TSHINTU THE LEADER OF THE 5th GENERATION IN ‘02  (Read 2907 times)

CM PRINCE on: July 30, 2020, 15:57

• View Profile

I always thought it was Alain Mpela who was the first they were calling the leader of the 5th Generation, Funnily enough both didn’t end up becoming it and didn’t have the career most people expected from them.
Ahh Sam vraiment is a complete musician what a career he could’ve had if the Ngulu affaire didn’t happen and if he wasn’t so eager to go back to Europe. I’ve always said that newly recruited team in Kin was super promising, I honestly believe Eric Menthe and Tonton Lay would’ve had better careers if Academia didn’t have all them problems.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 16:14 by CM PRINCE »

J Silu #1 on: July 30, 2020, 16:56

• View Profile
Wait. Sam is the same generation with Fally Ferre? Wow, something like this could be easily erased due to their current statuses in music today.

But how is the generation decided? Is it on age or based on when they made their debut under a top musician how?

If Sam is the same gen with Fally etc then it's just weird, I would've seen those who came before Fally Heritier as a generation above but that generation above is Koffi werra etc right?

Can someone give me Like few examples of names from each generation so I can u understand this properly. Thank you, because I've never known how they decide it because I don't think it's based on age only.

archos #2 on: July 30, 2020, 18:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
NAHHH sam is one year younger than jb 3 than werra one older than jdt mulopwe japonais ...
5th generation was meant to be somebody else having success after wenge without passing by wenge,but it became instead the ex members of big groups
logically guys like wazekwa karmapa could have been 5th generation by the principle of arriving out of nowhere,but they are other than the whole clan wenge except marie paul older than wazekwa

CM PRINCE #3 on: July 31, 2020, 18:40

• View Profile
So really and truly would you consider Sam to be a 4th Generation singer or 5th?

Congolitude #4 on: August 01, 2020, 19:11

• View Profile
So really and truly would you consider Sam to be a 4th Generation singer or 5th?
He is more a 4th generation singer

BienMat23 #5 on: August 01, 2020, 23:25

• View Profile
Is it possible to be a 4th generation singer and 5th generation leader or something like that

Mfumu Vata #6 on: August 02, 2020, 15:27

• View Profile
no, neveer. Otherwise Werrason would have been the leader of the 5th generation and Koffi Olomide the leader of the 4th generation.