Author Topic: Y'ALL SEEN GRACE MBIZI'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO?  (Read 3685 times)

Matebu on: September 25, 2017, 07:03

• View Profile
Well it's being shared all over Congolese social media and even the 10sec portion I saw makes me want to vomit. 

I don't understand how became a well-known journalist... friends have told me when she first got to Europe, she was a prostitute (some say still is). Deplorable; journalism used to be so respected in Congolese culture

archos #1 on: September 25, 2017, 07:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro its pretty simple,the social media/interrnet era
in the female department of "journalists" if you count the girls who have had big buzz 99 per cent are of that type grace,carine,at some point rihanna domingos and  olyncia aliya,before them all angelos de bruxelles who started the trend ....
just like even outside "journalists" sextapes of congolese people  would get millions times more buzz than let say a congolese young guy getting his baccalaureate here aged 14

mvulusi96 #2 on: September 25, 2017, 09:26

The which made me laugh is the way Congomikili is critisizing them. While they promoted and protected them alot in the past, when they worked for them.

archos #3 on: September 25, 2017, 09:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed all them except the likes of clarisse lizarazu went through congomikili we can even say its congomikili who promoted it without maybe knowing it would go that far

mokosarkani #4 on: September 28, 2017, 02:05

• View Profile
Well it's being shared all over Congolese social media and even the 10sec portion I saw makes me want to vomit. 

I don't understand how became a well-known journalist... friends have told me when she first got to Europe, she was a prostitute (some say still is). Deplorable; journalism used to be so respected in Congolese culture

link please?

Matebu #5 on: September 28, 2017, 02:21

• View Profile

link please?

Its going to get 100k views in less than week. smh

Manzambi94 #6 on: September 28, 2017, 08:59

• View Profile
I don't know why people gave her so much credit, she really commits herself to humiliate herself but people are so excited about her, for what? Just because she shows the breasts??? People are so low this days? I have seen the video once and I shamed myself to have watch it so gross, making fun of terrorist and the terrorism when a lot of people are dying is disgusting is not Zigida but is always a bad thing

mokosarkani #7 on: September 28, 2017, 08:59

• View Profile

link please?

Its going to get 100k views in less than week. smh
mehhhhhhhh.....thanks for the link...