Author Topic: ROI SOLEIL WANGA CHANTE KOFFI OLOMIDE  (Read 3365 times)

Matebu on: September 29, 2017, 04:13

• View Profile
Very nice I must say. I always thought he was a good singer in QL and for his solo album

I better not see him turn around next week giving Koffi revelations to Ado Yuhe like the rest of them for views.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:16 by Matebu »

CM PRINCE #1 on: September 29, 2017, 05:11

• View Profile
He was a good singer still is the problem with him was he sang in a comedic style even the way he danced during his solo parts in concerts it was hard to take him seriously

CM PRINCE #2 on: September 29, 2017, 05:12

• View Profile
I better not see him turn around next week giving Koffi revelations to Ado Yuhe like the rest of them for views.
Have you noticed all the former musicians that do the koffi revelations are the ones living in Europe the ones that are in kin and Angola don't really say anything

Toolz #3 on: September 29, 2017, 08:42

• View Profile
I like Soleil...he always looked soft back in his QL days despite the hair swags and all...

Manzambi94 #4 on: September 30, 2017, 21:45

• View Profile
He should just move on and stop singing Koffi's songs I mean I hate those guys stucked in the pass, go ahead and do your music Koffi is not your boss anymore oh my god

Matebu #5 on: September 30, 2017, 22:15

• View Profile
He should just move on and stop singing Koffi's songs I mean I hate those guys stucked in the pass, go ahead and do your music Koffi is not your boss anymore oh my god

It was his first time singing a Koffi song publicly

He's just paying homage to his ex boss / mentor, nothing more. This was at a rehearsal, so he played his own songs before and after