Author Topic: FALLY'S BELGIUM CONCERT WAS AWESOME  (Read 893 times)

Seben_Maniac #15 on: December 17, 2023, 23:43

• View Profile
Sorry off topic question. But will guys like Werra and Koffi finally be able to perform in France and London now? Or will there still be issues with them? I appreciate Fally being able to have his concerts back but what about the other guys?
Tbh I don't know how Werra was with his concert in London but Fally as  Bigbang says has a crazy amount of connection, and tbh if anyone tried that combattant thing there it would have ended really bad for them. With that said Koffi and Werra despite being legends are unfortunately the face of singing for Guesso and Kabila so unlike Fally who somehow managed to stay outside of the controversy to sing for president they still have the brand that they worked with someone who oppressed the people.

Ahh I see but remember what happened with Fally’s Bercy 2020? How much has changed since then? The only thing I can think of is that the combatants have calmed down. Guys like Koffi and werra must feel some kind of way about fally being able to perform now

CM PRINCE #16 on: December 18, 2023, 08:12

• View Profile
Sorry off topic question. But will guys like Werra and Koffi finally be able to perform in France and London now? Or will there still be issues with them? I appreciate Fally being able to have his concerts back but what about the other guys?
Tbh I don't know how Werra was with his concert in London but Fally as  Bigbang says has a crazy amount of connection, and tbh if anyone tried that combattant thing there it would have ended really bad for them. With that said Koffi and Werra despite being legends are unfortunately the face of singing for Guesso and Kabila so unlike Fally who somehow managed to stay outside of the controversy to sing for president they still have the brand that they worked with someone who oppressed the people.

Ahh I see but remember what happened with Fally’s Bercy 2020? How much has changed since then? The only thing I can think of is that the combatants have calmed down. Guys like Koffi and werra must feel some kind of way about fally being able to perform now
Well obviously a lot has changed in the space of 3 years because he played in 3 different countries in Europe and there was no trouble.

CM PRINCE #17 on: December 18, 2023, 08:53

• View Profile
I’m pissed that he sang se yo, seul amour, gare du cœur and éternité. Those are the songs I wanted to hear him perform at U Arena and Wembley, but I also understand you can’t have the exact same song selection at all three concerts.

archos #18 on: December 18, 2023, 15:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
looks like concerts got better gradually
on another note, you guys were lucky that the madness that could have happened did not happen,belgian press reported a strong suspicion of an attack with somebody being caught with a good quantity of explosive stuff
i am worried that this triomphalism of fans against combattants ends up causing something bad,and it looks like it's the ferre heritier and co who might see it happen in their concerts since they most likely wont have such deep backing with authorities even making their trademark hand sign and so on
never understimate what a broken ego can make people do

SLK97 #19 on: December 18, 2023, 15:31

• View Profile
I’m pissed that he sang se yo, seul amour, gare du cœur and éternité. Those are the songs I wanted to hear him perform at U Arena and Wembley, but I also understand you can’t have the exact same song selection at all three concerts.

We did get Marlene and Canne a Sucre at Wembley, but I too wanted to personally hear Se Yo live.

Manzambi94 #20 on: December 18, 2023, 17:57

• View Profile
looks like concerts got better gradually
on another note, you guys were lucky that the madness that could have happened did not happen,belgian press reported a strong suspicion of an attack with somebody being caught with a good quantity of explosive stuff
i am worried that this triomphalism of fans against combattants ends up causing something bad,and it looks like it's the ferre heritier and co who might see it happen in their concerts since they most likely wont have such deep backing with authorities even making their trademark hand sign and so on
never understimate what a broken ego can make people do
Tbh I have heard rumours from a friend who didn't attend but got the voice of the same exact thing tbh I haven't noticed it and it was crazy because it was about the same time we were getting in, tbh I am glad nothing happened, so basically the story for as I have been told is that this guy wanted to set himself on fire and also set another person atte ding the concert in fire but got stopped in time thus guy was seen by the police walking with a can of gasoline or something who had the same consistency and he also threatened to blow the police and everyone's car (cars were outside the venues un the parking lot, even tho a lot of us left in Ubers) but luckily got stopped by the police in time, I am too young to die at a concert, I am glad police did their job with that said, I understand that Congo isn't in the best situation, but trying to kill or injure other people just cause you wanted to (how you gonna want to burn people and people's car and want people to support you?) It is just evil.

archos #21 on: December 18, 2023, 19:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
although i dont support combattants stance on concerts,they've made it hard for themselves by making months of campaign exposing already their tactics and fally just took their videos and got it translated and boom first time in their history that 3 protests are forbidden back to back last minute
it was working at the beginning because it was something new now people are figureing it out and also some artists actually like it because it builds traction for their events and as i said with the rise of the "answer" some musicians like fally are giving them some might want to up their game aswell