Author Topic: Réunion Wenge Musica Bcbg 4x4 tout terrain  (Read 7781 times)

archos #15 on: February 28, 2022, 16:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

werra blaise and amadou speak,the project starts in april with rehearsals in kinshasa and studio in cabo verde

Mfumu Vata #16 on: February 28, 2022, 16:51

• View Profile
Do y'all think that Manda Chante and Marie Paul will be present ? Also will they associate Djolina Mandudila and Maradona Lontomba ? I wonder if Burkina Faso could participate because he doesn't have papers.

archos #17 on: February 28, 2022, 17:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=352641973432699

lol people are too much,between the fans of ferre who claim dynastie inspired it,people anti-ferre who say dynastie will now flop because of this,pro-fally for who even the air people breath around the world is related to fally anyways like it always happen with some fans of artists when they star is at the top lol and some fans who say it will be a failure because they are past it and few people being happy

archos #18 on: February 28, 2022, 17:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
mbokaliya apparently got his papers now thanks to jb's cousin patrick lusambo who was his lawyer
its difficult to see manda and de paul integrated since el paris already made them being considered like a different group,i can already see manda getting angry on tv of being snubbed
i doubt they will got back as far as mandu christian zitu desire kalala era ,surely it will be instead theo bidens and maybe zamuangana
ferre managed to be an "important" member of wenge history without singing on an album
until today there is three questions which were the highlight of wenge polemic,is mulolo a jb or a werra song because of the kimbala chorus,who was the real leader between jb and werra,and was ferre a real member of 4X4,those three questions always guaranteed journalists getting attention in their interviews(4th if we want to add the founder and president question)

CM PRINCE #19 on: February 28, 2022, 17:50

• View Profile
Do y'all think that Manda Chante and Marie Paul will be present ? Also will they associate Djolina Mandudila and Maradona Lontomba ? I wonder if Burkina Faso could participate because he doesn't have papers.
Marie Paul already got asked recently about doing a feat with Jb and Werra and he responded saying he doesn’t sing with “Faux Chanteurs” lol

archos #20 on: February 28, 2022, 18:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Marie Paul already got asked recently about doing a feat with Jb and Werra and he responded saying he doesn’t sing with “Faux Chanteurs” lol

its a mystery to me how him manda and depitcho lasted more than a year together lool all of them being extreme stubborn big mouth(even though depitcho in his 50's has been trying to talk sweet) :D :D

CM PRINCE #21 on: February 28, 2022, 18:02

• View Profile
I honestly hope BCBG and Maison Mère musicians don’t participate, only Ficarre and Ali Mbonda. The only thing Kibens can do is the only thing he’s good at is dancing but that’s about it, no one else.

Sydo #22 on: February 28, 2022, 18:35

• View Profile
    • YouTube
There's no adjective to describe how joyful I am right now! Finally everyone is involved in the reunion!!  ;D ;D ;D
Formerly Musiquezairoise

archos #23 on: February 28, 2022, 18:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ferre arrived in france today loool we'll see what will happen

CM PRINCE #24 on: February 28, 2022, 19:15

• View Profile
This Amadou Diaby guy must be superrrr rich for him to be able to get all the Wenge guys together and to be able to satisfy everybody with the contracts.

archos #25 on: February 28, 2022, 20:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
My brother says werra is surely already imageneing which type of crazy entrance he'll make with the guys,and that surely in the crazy imagination of nsone  if they could they'd land  from space on a rocket  on the pitch of stade des martyrs  :D :D :D :D

Mfumu Vata #26 on: March 01, 2022, 00:32

• View Profile
Fally fans are really annoying these days. Why can't they shut their mouth. They are everywhere.

Nyumu Wa Mukiti #27 on: March 01, 2022, 13:30

• View Profile

werra blaise and amadou speak,the project starts in april with rehearsals in kinshasa and studio in cabo verde

Yes, a maxi-single and a grand performance in Kin during Independence Day. Amadou has also mentioned the possibility of shooting a documentary with them.

Aaah...this is certainly one of the happiest days of my life. ;D ;D 

archos #28 on: March 01, 2022, 18:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

gladie ngiama posts this video of them singing danico after the reunion
i like how titina spontaneously goes to 2eme voix at the end to go with werra as blaise and tata aint there
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 18:38 by archos »

Mfumu Vata #29 on: March 01, 2022, 20:27

• View Profile
So with JB now being busy with the preparation of Wenge Musica's reunion, Balle de Match will arrive in 2023 lol ?