Author Topic: RENDEKITA: SONG by SONG ANALYSIS by BLAISE BULA himself  (Read 3610 times)

Muziki on: June 15, 2018, 02:51

• View Profile

Part 2

Interesting points

1 ALexandrine was written by Arthur Kadima-Nzuji himself
2. All lyrics  are sent to Rasta Bob Deya who has the final say and is the master lyricis. He wrote the song of Llievain Ngasthie
3. Pire Pirate seems like it was directed to Werra (As Archos earlier pointed out) this is because he mentions two administors of WMM like Elliot Mondobe and considers them acquited from the wrongs of Werra..
4. He acknowledges JB, Dominguez and Makaba in the album and he has nice things to say about Mpela
5. Ziggy Marley/his young Bro did a phenomenal job in the album, he actually started singing before Blaise. He got in QL with Suzuki and Modogo, they were practicing at Bula's home.
6. Simon Lungalala  the 'owner' of the song bearing his name died but he was the first one to have paid so Blaise made sure that his song was the first on CD 2, and he has a lot of respect for him
7. Callugis intervention  was flowless
8. I believe its one of the Best albums in the past 2 years

Matebu #1 on: June 15, 2018, 03:00

• View Profile
Yes, big shout to the great St. Marc Tabu. Coming in the clutch when we were starting to really worry about the promo

CM PRINCE #2 on: June 15, 2018, 03:34

• View Profile
Yes, big shout to the great St. Marc Tabu. Coming in the clutch when we were starting to really worry about the promo
Yeah finally we're getting somewhere... I was ready to send Blaise an angry phone call LOOOL

Longbluesquid #3 on: June 15, 2018, 03:45

• View Profile
Man what was the idea behind the generique? It's soooo powerful!!!

Muziki #4 on: June 15, 2018, 05:17

• View Profile
Finally turning around....promotion is taking off...Tabu is respected and watched by many.....and  it is good to see that he is also a big fan of Rendekita so that helps a lot...

archos #5 on: June 15, 2018, 08:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 I just discovered the story about pire pirate,it was actually the song papy mboma wanted to buy, if y'all remember years ago i said it was basically 9 songs and one for journalist papy mboma,and at that moment he was having a beef with naty lokole so instead of tv attacks he went for a bit of a diss track but as they made peace, papy "gave" the song to one of his most loyal donors king makiadi