Author Topic: RUMOURED MASS EXODUS AND RESTRUCTURING IN WMM  (Read 8434 times)

Nkosi on: May 15, 2017, 07:24

• View Profile
RUMOURED LEAVING:

Tadet, Miel, Eboa, Nicodem & Kakol.

Tadet -working on an album
Miel - He has had a band for over two years now
Nico - Rumoured to be working with Kakol
Kakol - The Linda issues and challenged by young ones like Herritier. He feels he can do better
Eboa - Rumoured to be part of the Lobeso group

INTERNAL CHANGES
Caferoum is stepping up. He is already taking dance lessons
Olivier will be promoted and given a bigger role
Sarah and Bikorino will be made Artistic Directors
Melin Bouton, Cedric Effecer, Tonny Montana will be brought back with two guys from Ferre's camp joining (not sure about names)
Bercy Mwana is openly telling his friends that the day Kakol leaves WMM he will go back and beg to join.

A five man shortlist of Chef D'Ochestra with surprise names:1) Tutu Kaludji (I hear with JB's permission. Its like there is internal resistance to him getting back BCBG and the Europe based Wenge is not making much progress); 2) Brigade ( Still struggling with his band and is in good terms with Werra), 3) Olivier Shimanaga   4) Gode Lufombo  5) Makahouse (Grevi is ready to remove his chaque book. He will replace Coreen and his aggression is much appreciated). The person who gets the job will be paid directly by Skol ( Werra is close to agreeing a big deal with skol).

Jdog #1 on: May 15, 2017, 07:41

• View Profile
Wow those are big rumors, Taddet has paid his dues so he has every right to do an album. Does Werra or his admin know about Miel? And Kakol is a drummer and chief so he should just stay put and why does Nicodem want to rush for an album when I heard he got a song in the new album. Eboa is a surprising move especially knowing Koffi wants him. Better late then never for Cafe Roum to get better at dancing, Cedric and Tony have no been seen in years. Bercy is set with Ferre so why go back to MM? Tutu needs to stay in Europe, A Brigade return would be nice but his group would be left by themselves. Marchouse going to any other secular band that he's attacked seems very impossible. The new chef should Kakol leave should be someone already in the group. And do you know the songs or interviews of the rumored guys from Ferre's group?   
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #2 on: May 15, 2017, 08:30

• View Profile
Wow this is huge but sounds unlikely

Manzambi94 #3 on: May 15, 2017, 09:31

• View Profile
I would be glad if Kakol leaves, he is one of the most fake persons and the most troublemaker in the Congolese music history, and I wish Linda leave him so he could understand to things himself

shamala #4 on: May 15, 2017, 11:40

• View Profile
Herritier. He feels he can do better

Who is this guy any videos?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Matebu #5 on: May 15, 2017, 12:04

• View Profile
Lof Lofombo is way too senior and respected of a figure to join any group as he effectively runs a studio and has his own Delta Force band.

Tutu Calludji is living well in Europe with his family, I don't see why he'd return to Kin to work for Werra, as he knows all too well his negative temperaments from later years of Wenge 4x4. 

Olivier Tshimanga of is booked year round with studio work in Paris. He has a unique and highly respected musical position he wouldn't leave to play for drunk fans at La Zamba every Thursday night (let's be honest), waiting for them to give him validation.

Brigade like most artists who have gone solo has too much pride and would not revert to square one.

lol, Marchouse has insulted Werra way too much for him to just accept Marchouse. Anyways Marchouse only wants to a part of the 5th generation.

Nkosi #6 on: May 15, 2017, 14:51

• View Profile
Lof Lofombo is way too senior and respected of a figure to join any group as he effectively runs a studio and has his own Delta Force band.  (I AGREE WITH YOU HERE)

Tutu Calludji is living well in Europe with his family, I don't see why he'd return to Kin to work for Werra, as he knows all too well his negative temperaments from later years of Wenge 4x4.  (HE IS NOT DOING AS FINE AS YOU THINK. HE HAS ACTUALLY BEEN CONTEMPLATING GETTING BACK TO TO KIN TO REJOIN BCBG BUT THERE IS RESISTANCE FROM BCBG MEMBERS WHO SURROUND JB)

Olivier Tshimanga of is booked year round with studio work in Paris. He has a unique and highly respected musical position he wouldn't leave to play for drunk fans at La Zamba every Thursday night (let's be honest), waiting for them to give him validation. (I AGREE WITH YOU HERE)

Brigade like most artists who have gone solo has too much pride and would not revert to square one. (BRIGADE, DEPLICK AND FABREGAS ARE NOW ON TALKING TERMS WITH WERRA. BRIGADE IS NOT DOING THAT FINE WITH HIS BAND. THE SPONSORSHIP DEALS HAVENT COME TO FRUITION AS EXPECTED. HE HAS NO PRIDE. HE LEFT BECAUSE OF HERITIER).

lol, Marchouse has insulted Werra way too much for him to just accept Marchouse. Anyways Marchouse only wants to a part of the 5th generation. ( NO ONE TAKES THOSE INSULTS SERIOUSLY. ITS POLEMIQUE. JUST LIKE BERCY INSULTED WERRA AND WENT TO HIM AND INSULTED FERRE AND RETURNED.) MARCHOUSE HAS A PURE WMM BEHAVIOUR).

princesab #7 on: May 15, 2017, 15:24

• View Profile
I would not discuss this if i were you guys...

Lets discuss this after we have something to listen...

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: May 18, 2017, 22:26

• View Profile
Bercy return to MM looks likely....I've been getting that vibe from him on his interviews.

Jdog #9 on: May 19, 2017, 00:40

• View Profile
Bercy return to MM looks likely....I've been getting that vibe from him on his interviews.
What has he been saying? It wouldn't make sense cause he's set with Ferre.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: May 19, 2017, 09:14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I can't believe most of these funny rumours. I cannot imagine Tutu Kaludji or Olivier Tshimanga leaving Europe to go and join a finished Wenge Maison Mere.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 09:16 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

Nkosi #11 on: May 19, 2017, 09:56

• View Profile
But can Tutu leave leave Europe to come and join retirees in BCBG who once in a decade when pressured would produce an album. Iam sure we have all heard of reports that he has been trying to get back to BCBG.

archos #12 on: May 19, 2017, 11:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 indeed tutu wanted or wants to come back to bcbg but what blocks the move is seguin not accepting to give away chef role,jb has a rule that should a chef d'orchestre return he has to take back his role  and seguin does not want to lose all the advantages and go back to  smaller role otherwise the whole group would love to get tutu back as he has that "warrior" mentality which would make bcbg's promotion better

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: May 19, 2017, 12:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
But can Tutu leave leave Europe to come and join retirees in BCBG who once in a decade when pressured would produce an album. Iam sure we have all heard of reports that he has been trying to get back to BCBG.
Retirees or not, BCBG manage to release classics not one week wonders Wenge MM release. Why do you think you those rumours you have brought have come about, Werra wants to reorganise his band because even when he has literally over four bands,his whole group is ineffective hence the need to reform and bring in semi-retirees to help revive the band.

Of all places, i do not think Tutu would join Maison Mere unless he is really dull.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: May 19, 2017, 12:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
indeed tutu wanted or wants to come back to bcbg but what blocks the move is seguin not accepting to give away chef role,jb has a rule that should a chef d'orchestre return he has to take back his role  and seguin does not want to lose all the advantages and go back to  smaller role otherwise the whole group would love to get tutu back as he has that "warrior" mentality which would make bcbg's promotion better
Tutu or Afande cannot make any difference to BCBG if they rejoined for as long as JB Mpiana himself doesn't change his business model.

Where show bizz and marketing is concerned, JB,his managers and his band are all asleep. Without clips showing what the band is making, fans will not pay attention. Crap instagram clips of JB going about his daily life will be popular for a day but that's not what music fans want, it will get their attention but BCBG fails to keep the attention of the fans by showing them what they want to say, music! JB eating pizza with his kids or him going to Gucci in Paris will not make the band popular again neithed will rekindling polemique with Werra, BCBG just needs to produce more quality music and do lots of concerts and televise them,rehearsals as well.
LE BIG BOSS