Author Topic: RUMOURED MASS EXODUS AND RESTRUCTURING IN WMM  (Read 8433 times)

archos #15 on: May 19, 2017, 12:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 indeed but the bigger problem is that jb does not seem to be any interested anymore to be in big spotlight about music,the only hope of having again a jb interested about being among the best of the year(which means being into competition) is when he'll do his solo album
back on maison mere topic,why not try to get gesac,although for me he does shout too much in live he is experienced and energetic and it will be million times better that the current career he has of playing in small bars of tshangu and being mocked "un peu de whisky" because  due to big career downfall when he goes to nightclubs he just goes from table to table to drink some whisky bought by other people

Nkosi #16 on: May 19, 2017, 14:01

• View Profile
indeed but the bigger problem is that jb does not seem to be any interested anymore to be in big spotlight about music,the only hope of having again a jb interested about being among the best of the year(which means being into competition) is when he'll do his solo album
back on maison mere topic,why not try to get gesac,although for me he does shout too much in live he is experienced and energetic and it will be million times better that the current career he has of playing in small bars of tshangu and being mocked "un peu de whisky" because  due to big career downfall when he goes to nightclubs he just goes from table to table to drink some whisky bought by other people

Good suggestion, though I would advise Werra to stick with Ambulance and the new guy Congo Central. I find him more creative and interesting than Diego and Gobert. As for Ambulance, I think the guy is versetile and is proving to be better than a lot of WMM recent Atalukus.

shamala #17 on: May 19, 2017, 14:54

• View Profile
What about Turbullion and Toureg?
Why did Equillizer deal fall through?
Most of these newer atalakus are not creative
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #18 on: May 19, 2017, 17:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

yes but history wise what contributed to maison mere's success is having one very recognized and popular atalaku then other who come and become stars next to him
 when bill left there was still celeo next to kene kene and roi david and later brigade,when celeo and roi david left brigade had reached the level to truly become the number one,then already established diego arrived  with lobeso who became a star next to them,when brigade left lobeso stepped up and  bercy arrived
now both are gone,even though ambulance is on the righ path a man fans of all groups respect and trust would not do any bad until ambulance gets " there"
Good suggestion, though I would advise Werra to stick with Ambulance and the new guy Congo Central. I find him more creative and interesting than Diego and Gobert. As for Ambulance, I think the guy is versetile and is proving to be better than a lot of WMM recent Atalukus.

ZamundaPrince #19 on: June 02, 2017, 15:55

• View Profile
Seems like this is panning out as predicted here. Although nobody seems to have seen Arnake and Oliviera departure coming