Author Topic: AMBULANCE IS THE BEST ANIMATOR IN CONGO AT THE MOMENT  (Read 3876 times)

Nkosi on: June 02, 2017, 09:22

• View Profile

Jdog #1 on: June 02, 2017, 11:15

• View Profile
He's not even close to the best, he's good but the best.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: June 02, 2017, 14:25

• View Profile
we will only find out who's the best animator in Congo at the moment after 9th June. Ambulance is average at best

Matebu #3 on: June 02, 2017, 16:11

• View Profile
we will only find out who's the best animator in Congo at the moment after 9th June. Ambulance is average at best

idk, my initial previews of QQJD leads me to be believe it'll disappoint sebene-wise. Arrangement hasn't really improved since BN

Rhumba will be top-notch, however

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: June 02, 2017, 16:13

• View Profile

idk, my initial previews of QQJD leads me to be believe it'll disappoint sebene-wise. Arrangement hasn't really improved since BN

Let's wait and see

Manzambi94 #5 on: June 02, 2017, 22:46

• View Profile

Guys let's face it Ferré's atalaku just don't know how to make a powerful and worldwide generique unlike others, what I always say should be made: Ferré take the atalaku section and do your own generique, and for Ambulance he is good but he needs to do something powerful and lasting like Kibuisa Mpimpa or Ala Queue Leu Leu

Let's wait and see