Author Topic: Official CD Poster Werrason Flèche Ingeta  (Read 4280 times)

Jdog #45 on: August 19, 2014, 17:06

• View Profile
Nkosi, the last thing I'm going to say is that I hope you know there's witchcraft in all music.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SADIKI TIGER #46 on: August 19, 2014, 18:53

• View Profile
Go Werra Go Werra we can not wait for the mamoth release, hope this time the Nigerians et al will undertstand why DRC is the home sweet home for Africans music.

SADIKI TIGER #47 on: August 19, 2014, 18:59

• View Profile
Whoooow! Unbelievable ! What happened on this forum for a couple of days ago ! It appeared like I was barred to knock in I thought whooh guys have once again shut down our beloved forum. Now, at least am relieved back with my beloved family. It was quite a scare !

SADIKI TIGER #48 on: August 19, 2014, 19:00

• View Profile
Whoooow! Unbelievable ! What happened on this forum for a couple of days ago ! It appeared like I was barred to knock in I thought whooh guys have once again shut down our beloved forum. Now, at least am relieved back with my beloved family. It was quite a scare !

Jdog #49 on: August 19, 2014, 19:40

• View Profile
Go Werra Go Werra we can not wait for the mamoth release, hope this time the Nigerians et al will undertstand why DRC is the home sweet home for Africans music.
I agree with you on that, DRC will always be the kings of African Music!!
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

dany #50 on: August 20, 2014, 14:00

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
people who believe in witchcraft themselves do it...therefore if one doesn't believe in werrason and maison mere talent to yield a great album then they're still in the dark ages...

EMOVICTEAM #51 on: August 20, 2014, 16:17

• View Profile

They risk losing that status if they continue with the long slow tracks all taking up a cd. Where is wenge musica fire?

Nkosi #52 on: August 20, 2014, 16:24

• View Profile

They risk losing that status if they continue with the long slow tracks all taking up a cd. Where is wenge musica fire?
Its back effective Ingeta. Arche de Noe will have two generiques, a lot of sebene songs and s few rhumbas. Werra plans to take us back to the solola bien and kibuisa days.