Author Topic: Lol Werra got scared because he taught he lost the harddrive to Fleche Ingeta  (Read 1572 times)

SADIKI TIGER #15 on: September 11, 2014, 14:04

• View Profile
The studio can be built far away from home and may as well used by other artistes to make money.

KAISARI #16 on: September 11, 2014, 18:57

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...why bother with maintenance and security for a studio far away from home when it's cheaper to go to professionals with state of the art equipment and who will not shy away from checking you and polish rough edges...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #17 on: September 12, 2014, 22:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I am not insulting Congolese but what I have found about them is that they make money but want to only look good with flashy cars, clothes etc but yet ignore the basics. Sly do you know that Suke Chile recently snatched a CD of his album from me? Imagine, the guy does not have his last album Victoria Falls and yet it his him who is the main artist of the album. He does not even have a flash disc having his album in soft copy and yet he has been making money as manager of chez temba and getting cuts from promoting Congolese artists in Zambia.
Hehehe, Suke didn't have his own album, i bet he doesn't even have his first album done with Defao & Les Big Stars. ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS