Author Topic: HERITIER'S MARTYRS IS STARTING TO GET FULL  (Read 6861 times)

archos #15 on: December 25, 2022, 21:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
kapaya werra sec bidens and co have tried all they could to stop him from that lol i think he considers his singing too normal when he sings relaxed so he feels the need to overdo the high notes to prove he is a great singer

JV “Lone Ranger” #16 on: December 25, 2022, 21:56

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #17 on: December 25, 2022, 21:57

• View Profile
lève le rideau pona Le Padre, merci ;D

archos #18 on: December 25, 2022, 22:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol jv's posts prove what i always said about how heritier tries to insert himself into the ferre fally discussion,today was the first time EVER the warriors and gaulois i know all agreed on something and celebrated if he stayed in his lane keeping it neutral between them well he'd do it more peacefully

CM PRINCE #19 on: December 25, 2022, 22:25

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #20 on: December 26, 2022, 00:48

• View Profile
I like Heritier Mpiakanabe’s music but I hate his two face attitude. He thinks he has surpassed Ferre and only Fally is on his pathway but this is a lesson. No support from ba vieux ya Wenge can prepare you for this stadium…stade eza Fikin te lol

CM PRINCE #21 on: December 26, 2022, 01:19

• View Profile
I like Heritier Mpiakanabe’s music but I hate his two face attitude. He thinks he has surpassed Ferre and only Fally is on his pathway but this is a lesson. No support from ba vieux ya Wenge can prepare you for this stadium…stade eza Fikin te lol
LOL Heritier Mpiakanabe. Naa Heritier ain’t anywhere near Fallys level let’s be real. Heritier is more at Fabregas’s level, and some people went thinking Werra would show up.

JV “Lone Ranger” #22 on: December 26, 2022, 01:22

• View Profile
LOL Heritier Mpiakanabe. Naa Heritier ain’t anywhere near Fallys level let’s be real. Heritier is more at Fabregas’s level, and some people went thinking Werra would show up.

JB nor Werra or even any of his old colleagues showed up, 12? Stade eza Fikin te lol

archos #23 on: December 26, 2022, 01:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its probably the best thing for them jb and werra that they did not show up( or showed up somewhere and did not have time to make their appearance)
the part of the public which is  like "he ran his mouth he things he is one big f letter alone the other one" could have used it for further embarassment toward the clan,since both big f's are not the happiest about jb and werra these days it would have been "suicidal" if all 3 were there for the section which gonna mock heritier for a while,but he'll have support from the "he is a brave man,despite raining several times he performed until a bigger rain cut the show and had crowd until the pitch"

CM PRINCE #24 on: December 26, 2022, 02:30

• View Profile
Naa Jb posted yesterday on Snapchat showing that he was with Heritier’s musicians. It was a blatant clickbait making it seem like they were coming. Same thing with Werra who was posting about the event and even saying he was coming.

archos #25 on: December 26, 2022, 02:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah looks like jb performed somewhere i saw on his snap a concert with musicians in red black,maybe its from the day before i dont know,werra i know that there was a planned entrance they worked on maybe with the rain we could not see it till the end(werra could well have hidden somewhere to not steal the highlight of his son at the start he is the king of hidding in cars lol to be where he wont normally be if he is noticeable)
either way people would have talked if they came it would be used to belittle heritier that he needed his "parents" to boost him instead of fighting like a big man and that its their crowd,if they came it would be 3 against...nakoloba te...
and also if they came with the mpiaka/plein/etondi quand meme debate  it would still be "even with them he still could not fill,which shows they are finished"
that being said,i wonder if these guys will be able to go to 2 3 4 martyrs like jb werra,i feel like they are starting "too strong" with it,maybe because it happens quite late for them and they have to make a statement straight away i dont know but jb and werra had steps before making the beyond logical plein years later

shamala #26 on: December 26, 2022, 03:22

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

princesab #27 on: December 26, 2022, 03:41

• View Profile
kapaya werra sec bidens and co have tried all they could to stop him from that lol i think he considers his singing too normal when he sings relaxed so he feels the need to overdo the high notes to prove he is a great singer

True

archos #28 on: December 26, 2022, 03:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Someone explain "mpiaka"

Not pulling the full crowd,congolese public is so demanding that if even 5 seats or people are missing some will consider it equally a mpiaka to if hall is 20 per cent full,they really feel the need not to see any void

CM PRINCE #29 on: December 26, 2022, 05:33

• View Profile
either way people would have talked if they came it would be used to belittle heritier that he needed his "parents" to boost him instead of fighting like a big man and that its their crowd,if they came it would be 3 against...nakoloba te...
and also if they came with the mpiaka/plein/etondi quand meme debate  it would still be "even with them he still could not fill,which shows they are finished"
that being said,i wonder if these guys will be able to go to 2 3 4 martyrs like jb werra,i feel like they are starting "too strong" with it,maybe because it happens quite late for them and they have to make a statement straight away i dont know but jb and werra had steps before making the beyond logical plein years later
Heritier already has the reputation that he needs his parents to boost him, cause think about it he spent 15 years in MM and when he left he was beefing MM for nearly 6 years before getting close to Werra again and always visiting each other in rehearsals and concerts. With Jb he was visiting him non stop since he left, and then him being there for the Wenge stade de martyrs and potentially participating in the Wenge reunion album just nails it. It’s not a good look, cause Fally didn’t go anywhere near his old boss Koffi for 11 years, Ferre still hasn’t approached Werra, and Ferre got close with or at least did that feature with Koffi 9 years after he left, it just goes to show why Fally and Ferre are wayyyy ahead of him cause they do their own thing and don’t rely on their ex bosses whilst Heritier is like that child that moved out but goes back to eat food at his parents house everyday whereas he has food at his own house.