Author Topic: JB MPIANA ANNOUNCED AT ZENITH DE PARIS ON 21 DECEMBER 2013  (Read 29163 times)

shamala #15 on: August 30, 2013, 20:43

• View Profile
<cite>@archos said:</cite>
concert official poster

Hhahaha and I was just about to post it
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 20:43 by 37 »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #16 on: September 02, 2013, 09:56

• View Profile
If he has to have an impact like 1999, he needs to put on bench those two clowns: Kibense, Segiun Mignon and Rio....if JB has a brain to notice this, it will be a better concert...Bebeto needs to be given a chance on those drums because he knows how to play them better. Also Trezeguet, Mulala as dancers. Secondly, Balle De Match needs to come out in October, do Fikin concerts and tours before Zenith.....

Oh!! And I forgot, Cellulair too needs a red card this time. Let JB go with a totally new face for people to salivate !!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:57 by 11 »

archos #17 on: September 02, 2013, 11:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its impossible,to have those you call "clowns" out of the list,but not depending on jb's wish,due to the visas problems jb had in the time,visas are always given in priority to those who already have  several paéssports filled with visas,not  those who will be in europe for first time
but jb himself said in interviews in the past that if he was to perform at zenith again,he would like to come with a team of those who never played at zenith
like i said earlier sequin has been on every list from 1998 and never left,same for kibens and co
there is however,a guy who doesnt need visa,didi kalombo who has french nationality,i am sure he will be there unless he has not impressed in preparation of that concert
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:12 by 25 »

archos #18 on: September 02, 2013, 12:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
here is the point of view of congolese journalist who works for french radios, and i agree with him unfortunately
he says the biggest threat to that concert might not actually be combattants but other artists
when it comes to rivalry,those guys are a bunch of kids and wont appreciate jb performing before them,let alone them not being guaranteed to perform after
it would be the same from jb if somebody else was to peform
those guys pay some fans,and some gangsters to create trouble in other group's concerts and this started way before combatants start causing trouble at concerts
he also said jb and other musicians should swallow their pride and come to europe together and negotiate with combattants to sort this concerts problem which has lasted 3 years already,but since most of them do not like each other when they constantly think about competition they prefer negotiating individually and its effet is nowhere near as strong as if they united to negotiate
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:55 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #19 on: September 02, 2013, 15:10

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 15:10 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

Ken Bilele #20 on: September 02, 2013, 15:13

• View Profile
very very complicated issues there wow! am left with one question, will that concert happen?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 15:13 by 36 »

archos #21 on: September 02, 2013, 15:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its a very very tricky situation, because of PRIDE
yes,pride,from the side of combattants jb performing let alone having a huge crowd would be a big blow for combattants who did all to keep musicians far from europe as they entertain people and make them forget to follow serious country issues(according to combattants)  and also they had personal problems(musicians took their money but did not dedicate them,musicians slept with their wife,or tried to and so on)
then also pride from the side of musicians,it saddens me to say it but it would be a massive surprise for me if the rest of artists are not bothered if jb plays before them
 when i see  reactions from fans of other groups on social networks,i say to myself knowing the lack of unity within congolese musicians their reaction would be worse
the news  has not even had a month but i already saw hundreds of comment like "i hope they will kill that fat pig"," jb's big belly will explode that day after the beating he will receive","if that fat pig jb performs,and not werra then they are tribalist"," that ugly fat pig will die if he comes here "......
quite some hostility there,ain't it?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 15:29 by 25 »

archos #22 on: September 03, 2013, 12:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 12:53 by 25 »

archos #23 on: September 03, 2013, 13:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

roger ngandu confirms its not the "usual form of zenith" as jb does not want a single penny from that concert and prefers all the money to go to victims of war
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 13:02 by 25 »

Ken Bilele #24 on: September 03, 2013, 14:10

• View Profile
when you first mentioned the word 'COMBATANTS' I took it lightly but going by the seriousness of this matter, would you please explain to me who these people (combatants)are and what influences there actions? and may be if they have their leader. archos you also talk about pride from other musicians not able to tolerate  jb performing in front of them, if I may ask who are some of those musicians? is tribalism rife in Congolese music? Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 14:10 by 36 »

archos #25 on: September 03, 2013, 15:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
combattants are a group of people who basically have as mentors two big opposants to the current president of congo joseph kabila
one of their most popular if not the most popular action was to  cause troublee at concerts until they finally reached a complete blocking of concerts after musicians participated to campaign or  president kabila who they really hate
but the fact is no candidate of opposition contacted them,so they only participated to one campaign,which made combattants think(and strongly believe) they chose a camp and rejected other
whereas in the previous election,jb mpiana,werrason and wazekwa were contacted by two candidates and participated which show they are not as biased as they are said to be
besides this  war against musicians, is  essentially due to personal problems with them
the  most radical of those combattants are mostly guys who had personal problems with musicians
in fact, many of the combattants were heavily involved in musical world in the past and they had conflicts with musicians because for example musicians took their money and did not dedicate them several times, took their money and did not sing a song to their names, they slept with their woman, sister,cousin,friend,children....
i think in life the fierce enemity happen with people who know each other very well and thats apparently the case here
another argument for combattants,is that  there cannot be concerts(hence partying) in europe whereas  there is wear in east of congo

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 15:02 by 25 »

Ken Bilele #26 on: September 03, 2013, 15:14

• View Profile
Wow! very very complicated matters there.ok, lets wait and see what will happen otherwise thank you very much archos
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 15:14 by 36 »

archos #27 on: September 03, 2013, 15:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i forgot to respond about tribalism
yes,tribalism is very present in congo,especially in congolese music,i would even say fally ferre generation is the first one  not to have a tribal aspect behind
for example in recent years there was wemba-kester conflict and jb-werra conflict with epitomized tribalism between regions of kasai and bandundu in congo
jb wand wemba heevily suported by kasai people,kester and werra heavily supported by bandundu people
i am sure if ferrre was from kasai as fally is half from bandundu,there rivalry would have been much bigger due to tribal aspect
  but overall in congo,tribalism is still very present
we talked a lot about combattants  few minutes ago, and the leader they follow is from kasai,so many of their doubters say its because they are from kasai that they support their brother,and even within there are sometimes division between those who are from kasai and those from other regions
 for example,if combattants allow jb concert and do not let werra perform after,werra's fans  and other people will say its because of tribalism as they favoured their brother but not werra
 you see wxhat i mean?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 15:32 by 25 »

archos #28 on: September 03, 2013, 15:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yo ozoyoka te yaka tozela bino. Fils de pute oko mona

You have not understood? you son of a b.... you'll see what will happen to yo

na moni yo ozo mayele te ,message to pesi yo yebisa JZOBA sokli alingaka vie na ye abatela ya ngo kasi soki alingaka ya ngo te aya awa nde akozonga ndambu abeta pona goma biso tolingite bokende kobeta na ruanda to na burundi libolo ya mama na JB roge ngandu libolo ya koko na yo ya muasi

i see you are stupîd,we told you to tell jb the stupid boy if he cares about his life he should not come here,if he doesnt then he can come and he will be lucky to remain alive,we do not want him to pkay for goma(east of congo) people he can go play in rwanda or burundi if he wants,f... jb's mother and F... your grandmother roger ngandu

here are the first two comments on roger ngandu's video
pathetic stuff
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 15:44 by 25 »

Ken Bilele #29 on: September 03, 2013, 19:23

• View Profile
eish!!! indeed they are called 'combatants'
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 19:23 by 36 »