Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA INTERVIEW IN UNIVERS ACOUSTIC  (Read 6411 times)

Congolitude on: April 16, 2019, 20:42

• View Profile

archos #1 on: April 17, 2019, 12:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro did you watch it? is it different from the other ones?since i know fally likes to restricts journalists to questions he wants,and in that show there is a part with quickfire questions and you can end up hearing the name of somebody you are not too well with but you gotta say a word to describe him,did they skip that part?

CM PRINCE #2 on: April 17, 2019, 14:28

• View Profile
bro did you watch it? is it different from the other ones?since i know fally likes to restricts journalists to questions he wants,and in that show there is a part with quickfire questions and you can end up hearing the name of somebody you are not too well with but you gotta say a word to describe him,did they skip that part?
I watched it and yes it’s kinda different, he just talks about Talents Latents, how he was recruited to QL, which albums he participated in all the way to Droit Chemin, he also feels Control is his best album to date and he’s also working on another world album. The artists he mentioned are Kofi, Willy Bula, and Suzuki with words of praise for them and the interviewer mentioned Koffi and Jb in the same sentence and Fally dodged it a bit.

Congolitude #3 on: April 17, 2019, 20:41

• View Profile
@archos @cmprince yes I watched it too, I thought that Abdoul will ask him a question about his "rival" Ferre but he did not do it. I liked the way him and Fvicteam sang Airways of Koffi. I wonder if the situation between fally and jb has settled...

CM PRINCE #4 on: April 17, 2019, 21:59

• View Profile
Yeah ever since that Premier Soin interview Fally doesn’t get asked about Ferre.

I forgot to say he also said Airways is his favourite Koffi song.

Wenge1995 #5 on: April 17, 2019, 23:31

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Control is his weakest album in his career, in my opinion.

Manzambi94 #6 on: April 17, 2019, 23:56

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

It is a marketing stunt: saying that your last album is the best one so people will think that you always deliver

CM PRINCE #7 on: April 18, 2019, 02:02

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

It is a marketing stunt: saying that your last album is the best one so people will think that you always deliver
Exactly

Matebu #8 on: April 18, 2019, 03:06

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Exactly

Kiekie, reminds me of when Koffi said 13ème Apôtre would be his best album in interviews. Nonsense

CM PRINCE #9 on: April 18, 2019, 03:20

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Exactly

Kiekie, reminds me of when Koffi said 13ème Apôtre would be his best album in interviews. Nonsense
Of course they’re gonna say that in interviews they’re promoting the product. Who in their right mind would really say “this is my weakest album to date” hahahahaha
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 03:27 by CM PRINCE »

CM PRINCE #10 on: April 18, 2019, 03:23

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

I don’t think so, Tokoss is his weakest album by far and I prefer Control above Power, if you put the Power generiques in Control then it’s a very solid piece of work. Control is a good album well for today’s releases anyway it’s a good album.

Wenge1995 #11 on: April 19, 2019, 19:32

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

I forgot about Tokoss, it was very more uninteresting than underwhelming. Control had too many tracks and few were fun to listen to, which made for a labored listening

Chris Sunday #12 on: April 27, 2019, 15:31

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

I don’t think so, Tokoss is his weakest album by far and I prefer Control above Power, if you put the Power generiques in Control then it’s a very solid piece of work. Control is a good album well for today’s releases anyway it’s a good album.
I agree with you...Control is indeed his best album to date.Let's not take that away from him just because it is a marketing strategy...