Author Topic: I’m feeling this song from Fally just from the lil preview  (Read 3609 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: November 19, 2019, 10:37

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 10:42 by JV “Critic” »

archos #1 on: November 19, 2019, 12:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
fally knows how to tease fans well,credit to him,unlike a certain artist(not his rival) who likes to keep everything mysterious  and hope for wonder success

mrvibes #2 on: November 19, 2019, 12:53

• View Profile
Another cherie na shit. This guy is lost for real

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: November 19, 2019, 13:57

• View Profile
fally knows how to tease fans well,credit to him,unlike a certain artist(not his rival) who likes to keep everything mysterious  and hope for wonder success

Soo true

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: November 19, 2019, 13:58

• View Profile
Another cherie na shit. This guy is lost for real

It’s selling, giving him more contracts, winning awards, so why change the winning formula

archos #5 on: November 19, 2019, 16:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Soo true

yeah bro his music might not always be super exceptional but he seems to know how to make buzz with his snippets ,imagine amid the heritier thing his little impro when chilling in states with macdeddy and co singing "okotinda plan oui to te kata ata mutu" about sending nudes was repost and it just cant get out of my head while i dont really like that type of lyrics :D :D :D :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: November 19, 2019, 17:13

• View Profile

Soo true

yeah bro his music might not always be super exceptional but he seems to know how to make buzz with his snippets ,imagine amid the heritier thing his little impro when chilling in states with macdeddy and co singing "okotinda plan oui to te kata ata mutu" about sending nudes was repost and it just cant get out of my head while i dont really like that type of lyrics :D :D :D :D

I can relate to that lol “tinda photo ko, kata mutu, nako lakisa moto te”  ;D

BercysFinest98 #7 on: November 20, 2019, 08:50

• View Profile

Soo true

I can relate to that lol “tinda photo ko, kata mutu, nako lakisa moto te”  ;D

That song "Photo" had a sick folklore beat! But... nah. It's just an filler track with the whole "Skrr Skrr" vibes and the nonsensical lyrics and mumbling at the end of the song.