Author Topic: FERRE'S NEW INTERVIEW WITH NOLY TAMBU  (Read 2924 times)

Congolitude on: February 04, 2020, 23:37

• View Profile

I will do a summary maybe tomorrow

CM PRINCE #1 on: February 05, 2020, 21:00

• View Profile
Just finished watching this interview why on earth does ferre keep lying about his age why's he saying he was 14 when he was In Wenge 4x4... at least he was getting asked the same dumb questions like "sing a fally song" or "if you had to pick 5 artists to go abroad who would you pick... why not y and z" and wow I thought he would mention Mimiche Bass but he really didn't...

Mfumu Vata #2 on: February 05, 2020, 21:41

• View Profile
Ferre Gola often says that he used to be 14 years old, when they interview him about Wenge 4x4 or the start of Wenge Maison Mere. He said the same thing when he was interviewed in Ivory Coast 3 years, when I think Line Jaber or Caroline Da Sylva asked about his clothes he whore in the Vita Imana-clip and Ferre replying that he was 14 years old when he made that clip. I think that Ferre is just not strong in remebering numbers, years and ages.

archos #3 on: February 05, 2020, 22:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
most musicians tend to lower their age when alluding to their start at a young age,bill was presented as a minor,while he was past majorite when he arrived in maison mere,heritier was presented like a 16 17 years old at double zenith while he was 20
I think they find it impressive to say to people they started very young

SLK97 #4 on: February 05, 2020, 23:56

• View Profile
So this is all in the name of PR. By lowering their ages, they're making their feats look extraordinary to the largely unaware public.

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: February 06, 2020, 12:40

• View Profile
I thought he would mention Mimiche Bass but he really didn't...
Yes I also thought that he wud offer his condolences to Mimiche's family after offering condolences to Werra for the mother in law.

I could be wrong but my gut feeling is that Ferre is still pissed about that interview of Mimiche with Ado Yuhe, were he said Ferre made him not join Quarter Latin by lying to Mopao that he (Mimiche) would be spying for Werrason and would rejoin Maison Mere in no time.

Manzambi94 #6 on: February 06, 2020, 12:52

• View Profile
I thought he would mention Mimiche Bass but he really didn't...
Yes I also thought that he wud offer his condolences to Mimiche's family after offering condolences to Werra for the mother in law.

I could be wrong but my gut feeling is that Ferre is still pissed about that interview of Mimiche with Ado Yuhe, were he said Ferre made him not join Quarter Latin by lying to Mopao that he (Mimiche) would be spying for Werrason and would rejoin Maison Mere in no time.
I mean the guy is already dead if that was the caee isn't better to let go? Come on. I really hope that is not the reason why Ferre is not mentioning Mimiche. Even though my worst enemy died I would not act like he never existed and go to his funeral because death is something no one ask and the least we can do is honouring those who aren't here anymore