Author Topic: Me playing Solo guitar!!!!  (Read 3508 times)

philipkafuto on: October 29, 2020, 04:14

• View Profile

A video of me and my friends playing at church in Vancouver Canada. I wanna see if you guys can pick out the solos that I played and some constructive criticism on how I (solo guitar player) can get better. My personal favourite part is at 3:57 but the solos are spread out throughout the video I just want to see if you guys can pick the solos out.

Manzambi94 #1 on: October 29, 2020, 20:54

• View Profile

A video of me and my friends playing at church in Vancouver Canada. I wanna see if you guys can pick out the solos that I played and some constructive criticism on how I (solo guitar player) can get better. My personal favourite part is at 3:57 but the solos are spread out throughout the video I just want to see if you guys can pick the solos out.

You are South Sudanese and play Ndombolo? Man that's impressive

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 29, 2020, 20:55

• View Profile

Broooooo your style of playing is great, if you come by in Europe contact me we need to work togheter ASAP

Mopao195 #3 on: October 29, 2020, 21:21

• MM
    • View Profile
Well I dont know much about guitars and all that but that church sounds lit af

philipkafuto #4 on: October 29, 2020, 23:13

• View Profile

You are South Sudanese and play Ndombolo? Man that's impressive

Ya South Sudan doesn’t really have its own style of play that suites Gospel in the way that Seben or Rhumba does besides like tribal music and some tribes in S.Sudan are also Congolese tribes or some of us have Both Congolese and Sudanese parents. Sudanese people are also big fans of artist like Koffi Werra JB and even older artist like Tabu Ley Franco Papa Wemba Nyoka Longo Awilo etc.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 17:44 by philipkafuto »

philipkafuto #5 on: October 29, 2020, 23:17

• View Profile

Broooooo your style of playing is great, if you come by in Europe contact me we need to work togheter ASAP
Man if I was a bit older I would but I’m still young and can’t really just tell my parents that I’m going to Europe????

philipkafuto #6 on: October 29, 2020, 23:17

• View Profile
Well I dont know much about guitars and all that but that church sounds lit af
Thanks bro means a lot.

BercysFinest98 #7 on: October 30, 2020, 18:07

• View Profile
I'm cracking up at the fact that you're playing Flamme Kapaya's solos in church hahaha! But as a guitarist who plays the sebene style also, this was an excellent sebene to listen to! Really well done man! Give yourself a pat on the back for that!

Manzambi94 #8 on: October 30, 2020, 18:41

• View Profile

Man if I was a bit older I would but I’m still young and can’t really just tell my parents that I’m going to Europe????

U will wait 5,6 or 7 years man or if I could I will visit you in USA because your talent is unique man

philipkafuto #9 on: October 31, 2020, 05:22

• View Profile
I'm cracking up at the fact that you're playing Flamme Kapaya's solos in church hahaha! But as a guitarist who plays the sebene style also, this was an excellent sebene to listen to! Really well done man! Give yourself a pat on the back for that!
I had to pay my respects to my inspiration somehow  lol. Thanks though Fam!!

philipkafuto #10 on: October 31, 2020, 05:24

• View Profile

U will wait 5,6 or 7 years man or if I could I will visit you in USA because your talent is unique man
Maybe even in 2 or 3 I’m 17 right now and I’d love to work with you.