Author Topic: Archos, what’s the news on Fabro, Robinho and Ibra?  (Read 2723 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: March 06, 2021, 21:16

• View Profile
These guys have gone quite on releasing albums they promised us. Robinho promised us a album like 20yr ago lol but nothing. Any news on these guy?

CM PRINCE #1 on: March 06, 2021, 21:20

• View Profile
JV bro I’m surprised you care enough to ask about Robinio, I thought you hated the guy LOOOL.

archos #2 on: March 06, 2021, 21:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ibrator's album is almost finished he had stopped to go tour in angola
fabro is releasing i think in june something with the group and at the same time his "world " project hopefully he wont do the traditional i neglect musicians stuff because mine is coming too
as for robinio welllllll,i guess we'll know next time he'll come to elengi ya congo and co to say ferre insulted him so he is there to counter

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: March 06, 2021, 22:56

• View Profile
JV bro I’m surprised you care enough to ask about Robinio, I thought you hated the guy LOOOL.

It’s funny cos he made soo much noise after the lil success of misu na misu and being an opening act for Fally but since the flop of his last songs he has gone quite.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: March 06, 2021, 22:58

• View Profile
fabro is releasing i think in june something with the group and at the same time his "world " project hopefully he wont do the traditional i neglect musicians stuff because mine is coming too
as for robinio welllllll,i guess we'll know next time he'll come to elengi ya congo and co to say ferre insulted him so he is there to counter
Fabro doing a world album ehh....that crap Brenda was part of it I guess.

CM PRINCE #5 on: March 06, 2021, 23:01

• View Profile
Fabro doing a world album ehh....that crap Brenda was part of it I guess.
Remember how he was mocking Fally for doing the same thing LOOL

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: March 06, 2021, 23:40

• View Profile