Author Topic: Werrason Village Chez Ntemba Broadcast Tonight  (Read 6725 times)

Nkosi on: March 20, 2021, 17:28

• View Profile
Can't wait to see Bill, Ferre, Heritier, Ndombe, Celeo, Fabregas or Deplik make a surprise appearances at Werra's shows. I know some fans won't be happy but it is good!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 09:47 by Nkosi »

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: March 20, 2021, 18:14

• View Profile
Why? when will Werra make a surprise appearance on one of The Dream team concert.

CM PRINCE #2 on: March 20, 2021, 18:22

• View Profile
Why? when will Werra make a surprise appearance on one of The Dream team concert.
Loooool  ;D ;D

Nkosi #3 on: March 20, 2021, 22:08

• View Profile
Yes he will. He has already done so at Fabregas' concert with Fabregas' parents. We are at a point where what seemed impossible is now possible. Bill singing with the WMMM team, Werra and Celeo interacting happily at Baby Ndombe daughter's wedding. So I nolonger see it as impossible, that is why a good number of them are attending Zenith.

Sydo #4 on: March 20, 2021, 22:15

• View Profile
    • YouTube
[sorry, i uploaded the 2020 one, thinking it was a footage of the one of today]  ;D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 22:17 by MusiqueZaïroise »
Formerly Musiquezairoise

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: March 20, 2021, 22:54

• View Profile
Yes he will. He has already done so at Fabregas' concert with Fabregas' parents. We are at a point where what seemed impossible is now possible. Bill singing with the WMMM team, Werra and Celeo interacting happily at Baby Ndombe daughter's wedding. So I nolonger see it as impossible, that is why a good number of them are attending Zenith.

The dream did not include Fabro...I'm talking about the first generation of Maison Mere

Seben_Maniac #6 on: March 21, 2021, 01:54

• View Profile

Nkosi #7 on: March 21, 2021, 07:40

• View Profile
There was a time he would never even mention names of members that left including Fabro. So the fact that things have changed he visited Fabro only shows anything is possible. Basically if he can go to Fabro's concert, he can attend Heritier's concert. The classifications are only in the minds of fans but these are all artists and some non golden age artists like Fabro are way better than most of the golden age guys. Maybe only Ferre and Heritier are better. So we love what is happening!

Manzambi94 #8 on: March 22, 2021, 18:38

• View Profile
Can't wait to see Bill, Ferre, Heritier, Ndombe, Celeo, Fabregas or Deplik can make a surprise appearances at Werra's shows. I know some fans won't be happy but it is good!

Was this the video you have posted? By the wah Diego Nzambe Na Ngai tika diamba ko

BienMat23 #9 on: March 27, 2021, 06:09

• View Profile
The coco madimba section from 2:09:00 very nice, nice to hear shoutout to fally Koffi and JB even fabro Celeo jdt and the dream team including Ferre. Very well sung, nice to see Sarah solo and Cafe rhoum playing their parts well too . Jamaique also did well , this  team is promising for Zenith

Manzambi94 #10 on: March 27, 2021, 06:27

• View Profile
The coco madimba section from 2:09:00 very nice, nice to hear shoutout to fally Koffi and JB even fabro Celeo jdt and the dream team including Ferre. Very well sung, nice to see Sarah solo and Cafe rhoum playing their parts well too . Jamaique also did well , this  team is promising for Zenith

I disagree on Jamaïque performing well he butchered the cries of other guys like Brigade, Kene Kene, Ambulance and more he seems to sing with a voice that isn't his and yes to be honest I was surprised when he called Celeo and even Ferré name out I was like whaaat? Now we have to see how Ferré will answer

SYMPLICITY #11 on: March 27, 2021, 09:22

• View Profile
Can't wait to see Bill, Ferre, Heritier, Ndombe, Celeo, Fabregas or Deplik can make a surprise appearances at Werra's shows. I know some fans won't be happy but it is good!

Was this the video you have posted? By the wah Diego Nzambe Na Ngai tika diamba ko

Is this not the 2020 one when Bobby Ronaldinho was still in the band or he came back because last time i heard he hasn't been in the band whole of 2021

Nkosi #12 on: March 27, 2021, 09:48

• View Profile
This was a broadcast of the show that took place a few months ago and not a new show.

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: March 27, 2021, 22:44

• View Profile
Has anyone been paying attention to the internet journalist and how Heritier’s people dissing Ferre?

archos #14 on: March 28, 2021, 09:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Has anyone been paying attention to the internet journalist and how Heritier’s people dissing Ferre?

yes its something which has been building for a while,some ferre fans are mad at heritier for always saying when asked about  harmonie that it would be great if werra is associated,they even did  those phone lives where people call and roast him for some weeks now
i saw dady mola who tried to cease fire but you know the internet world polemic is juicy business for the elengi ya congo and co so they are organising a counterattack of allegedly heritier side
i told friends that it was not well seen from people that heritier and ferre talk good now again they did not believe me, they have been trying to separate them for a while now  and you know how it is ba infiltre nde bako pelisa moto lisusu bien bien(remember for example the abed ac"hour incident)
the same thing was tried etween heritier and jb over his very loyal relationship with the kamerhe family back when heritier was the public enemy number one,there has always been a desire to isolate people of that camp like yanki created it as koffi  fally werra against jb ferre wata and it was not working because jb's guys were not biting into the traps but you know wenge guys when they are still young and fresh,there is nothing easier than to put them in conflict
you know how ferre is not given a rest until he completely bows to nsone and also about his rivalry with dicap(before i am misunterpreted ferre and his guys are no saints either in the polemic game),so heritier having made peace with werra and played it down with fally it automatically brings defence of the anti-ferre on his side without him even asking(you know that the two most passionate fanbases or at least the former and the new are a very tight unit now donc tala kaka)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 09:36 by archos »