Author Topic: OT: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE SUPER LEAGUE (football//soccer)  (Read 2271 times)

Captain on: April 20, 2021, 20:28

• View Profile
Reports coming in that it might be cancelled today, what you lot saying

archos #1 on: April 20, 2021, 20:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah they better cancel it,it wont be fun to watch  big games too often, it will lose its prestige
that money they want to put they can put into amateur football which is in absolute agony now with the pandemic

SLK97 #2 on: April 20, 2021, 20:39

• View Profile
Fuck the Super League. Some may say that football's always been about the money for the past few decades, but there was still a lot of passion and heart in it. With this shit, it's plain to see where the club owners' best interests lie. Not in the beautiful game, but in the economic benefits that result from the beautiful game. To add insult to injury, the owners are dragging the kicking and screaming players and managers. I feel ashamed knowing my club's roped itself into this league.

I agree, this shouldn't have even been on the table in the first place.

CM PRINCE #3 on: April 20, 2021, 21:11

• View Profile
They better f**king cancel it that’s all I can say, I’m absolutely disgusted.

Manzambi94 #4 on: April 20, 2021, 21:38

• View Profile
I don't know why people are pressed about something that unless they aren't club owners or CEOs won't affect them directly, I don't understand what is wrong with the Super League TBH. The same people complaining about being a league where too Much money are spent should also get mad about the players earning.milions instead of warehoue worker wages. If you are not a CEO, the owner or a football player I don't see why ou are mad. Simple

Monsieur Congo #5 on: April 20, 2021, 22:49

• View Profile
Kiekie only REAL football fans know that this is a terrible disaster for football. Manchester City and Chelsea have withdrawn, now the other teams must follow suit, because this will ruin football completely.

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: April 20, 2021, 22:56

• View Profile
I don't know why people are pressed about something that unless they aren't club owners or CEOs won't affect them directly, I don't understand what is wrong with the Super League TBH. The same people complaining about being a league where too Much money are spent should also get mad about the players earning.milions instead of warehoue worker wages. If you are not a CEO, the owner or a football player I don't see why ou are mad. Simple

i'm guessing you have never played any form of football or support any team passionately. Football brings people together and the excitement it brings only a proper football fan will understand. Football has become a business but it used to be for the workers who created most of these club that greedy american and Saudi owners are trying to sack dry. This Super league crap was going to have no promotion or relegation, just the same team year in and year out like that crap they have in America. players earned they money so leave them out of this.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: April 20, 2021, 22:57

• View Profile
Kiekie only REAL football fans know that this is a terrible disaster for football. Manchester City and Chelsea have withdrawn, now the other teams must follow suit, because this will ruin football completely.

Thank you....Only a real football fan will understand why the whole world is against that crap Super League

SLK97 #8 on: April 20, 2021, 23:44

• View Profile
Good news. The Premier League's big 6 have left the league. I don't see it recovering from that one.