Author Topic: CELEZINO ASSAULTED AT CHATEAU ROUGE  (Read 3703 times)

philipkafuto on: May 25, 2021, 22:52

• View Profile

philipkafuto #1 on: May 25, 2021, 22:53

• View Profile
Can someone give a back story on why he’s hated to this extent

CM PRINCE #2 on: May 25, 2021, 22:56

• View Profile
Damn they really did a number on him... kharma azui.

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: May 26, 2021, 05:25

• View Profile
Oh my. It is so disgusting. I know he has a big mouth but he does not deserve this. What happened to led to this incident?

Captain #4 on: May 26, 2021, 05:43

• View Profile
Oh my. It is so disgusting. I know he has a big mouth but he does not deserve this. What happened to led to this incident?

He and more combattants assaulted someone last year, this person was on his way to Fally’s Bercy, so this was basically just backlash from that

Wenge1995 #5 on: May 26, 2021, 07:15

• View Profile
Europe needs to start deporting people who do things like this, because this is unacceptable. If these people are so offended by the state of Congolese culture, maybe they should go back and fit the country instead of casting judgement in White countries...just a thought

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: May 26, 2021, 10:35

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Some of the comments on social media ,like "bakomisi ye chinua" (he has been turned into a chinese man) lol.
seems everyone is celebrating his beating especially women. They are saying he likes insulting women a lot,I stopped listening to his rants when he started talking nonsense about Ferre Gola,same goes for Olivier Tshimanga whom I no longer follow.

LE BIG BOSS

Manzambi94 #7 on: May 26, 2021, 13:54

• View Profile
Some of the comments on social media ,like "bakomisi ye chinua" (he has been turned into a chinese man) lol.
seems everyone is celebrating his beating especially women. They are saying he likes insulting women a lot,I stopped listening to his rants when he started talking nonsense about Ferre Gola,same goes for Olivier Tshimanga whom I no longer follow.

Damn, why he got beaten so bad? Anyway Congolese media personalities must understand that ranting and insulting is not becoming really loved anymore people are getting way and way more fed with music prefering to see things like football politics etc. This new approach youngster are coming with of "I have no need with nobody I just want to work" seems to be secret for making things in Congo and in the diaspora.

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: May 26, 2021, 14:29

• View Profile
Let’s just say he had it coming for cussing people’s mothers private parts

CM PRINCE #9 on: May 26, 2021, 14:44

• View Profile
Let’s just say he had it coming for cussing people’s mothers private parts
Oh he definitely had it coming for a long time, maybe he’ll next time... azui vraiment.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: May 26, 2021, 15:20

• View Profile
He definitely needed this to kind of humble him and make him realise that he’s not invisible.

Jdog #11 on: May 28, 2021, 03:35

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa