Author Topic: WAZEKWA NEW SONG COMING SOON  (Read 3515 times)

Captain on: July 04, 2021, 11:48

• View Profile

archos #1 on: July 04, 2021, 12:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you beat  me to it lol the full version has werra koffi jb zaiko and cultura's own animation and if i remember well a bit of viva too

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: July 04, 2021, 15:58

• View Profile
you beat  me to it lol the full version has werra koffi jb zaiko and cultura's own animation and if i remember well a bit of viva too

No Ferre and Fally’s generation?

archos #3 on: July 04, 2021, 17:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
there was one by fally one by ferre and loi of koffi among others but they had to drop some,the final version was 22 minutes they reduced to 13

Jdog #4 on: July 05, 2021, 03:49

• View Profile
there was one by fally one by ferre and loi of koffi among others but they had to drop some,the final version was 22 minutes they reduced to 13
13 minutes? Lol nah man those days are gone 8 minutes max.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #5 on: July 05, 2021, 16:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

here is the released version of 13 minutes

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: July 05, 2021, 19:09

• View Profile

The man needs to retire and focus on writing books…he should take this crap back and listen to it with his family. Why have Zaiko on this version but not Koffi smh.

CM PRINCE #7 on: July 05, 2021, 19:30

• View Profile

The man needs to retire and focus on writing books…he should take this crap back and listen to it with his family. Why have Zaiko on this version but not Koffi smh.
Exactly Koffi should've been on this as well, 95% of this was just Jb and Werra animations.

shamala #8 on: July 05, 2021, 20:50

• View Profile

Exactly Koffi should've been on this as well, 95% of this was just Jb and Werra animations.

;D ;D ;D ;D there could be a genuine reason why
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #9 on: July 05, 2021, 21:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hopefully he releases the integral version,it had the start of effrakata and  bulule and actually a shoutout to koffi,a bit of kimbombanda,a bit of original,nkila mogroso and tula muisi ya zaza swabi wutu ...,and it had also new cultura animation(hence basically the title KI LELO)
he's been argueing with his staff and various engineers for about 7 months about the format and arrangement,i think he should just have split in two,obviously him being closer to jb and werra helped in picking their animation in the cut but he clearly should have for example switched silencieux which is farrrr from being a memorable jb dance with the koffi parts
he even hinted clearly in recent interview with franck stemay that despite their eventful relationship with koffi he has to honour him too in that list of artists

archos #10 on: July 05, 2021, 21:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

yo okoki kolelisa mutu layiiii :D :D :D :D :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: July 05, 2021, 22:32

• View Profile
hopefully he releases the integral version,it had the start of effrakata and  bulule and actually a shoutout to koffi,a bit of kimbombanda,a bit of original,nkila mogroso and tula muisi ya zaza swabi wutu ...,and it had also new cultura animation(hence basically the title KI LELO)
he's been argueing with his staff and various engineers for about 7 months about the format and arrangement,i think he should just have split in two,obviously him being closer to jb and werra helped in picking their animation in the cut but he clearly should have for example switched silencieux which is farrrr from being a memorable jb dance with the koffi parts
he even hinted clearly in recent interview with franck stemay that despite their eventful relationship with koffi he has to honour him too in that list of artists

This one sounds more promising.

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: July 05, 2021, 22:33

• View Profile

yo okoki kolelisa mutu layiiii :D :D :D :D :D

Nah he got me excited for nothing lol 13min you know….he should be arrested for robbing my time.

Matebu #13 on: July 05, 2021, 22:40

• View Profile
Is this single a sign of desperation? Sadly I think so. Maybe it’ll work at a party? Idk

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #14 on: July 06, 2021, 08:08

• View Profile
The long and boring version of Mumpe, hardly expect anything from him anyway.