Author Topic: Famille Royale - Yesu (Clip Officiel)  (Read 2113 times)

Roméo Seben on: September 14, 2021, 00:17

• View Profile

jeantwatwa #1 on: September 14, 2021, 09:36

• View Profile
Without the sebene that song is worth nothing. Pastor Celestino must be rolling in his grave at this very lazy hommage. looks like more effort was put into making sure everybody wore black outfits. In conclusion they could've done better...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 09:46 by jeantwatwa »

Congomusiclover001 #2 on: September 14, 2021, 11:26

• View Profile
That big dude doing the animation (sort of) used to roll with El Elyon...I wonder if he's freelancing or has joined Famille royale full time.

philipkafuto #3 on: September 15, 2021, 19:00

• View Profile
That big dude doing the animation (sort of) used to roll with El Elyon...I wonder if he's freelancing or has joined Famille royale full time.

Nah he is still with El Elyon but the two groups are very close and you see musicians from several of these gospel groups playing for different artist like Glory Mundeke, Bruce Lubaki (the big guy) performing with Famille Royale. There’s no rivalry like WMMM and BCBG, it’s completely different.

philipkafuto #4 on: September 15, 2021, 19:06

• View Profile
Also El Elyon is based in London while Famille Royale is based in Paris. If some musicians from each group go somewhere like Brussels they’ll perform together.

Example:

Members from several groups performing with Christian Solo, BonBon Kojack and Marino Lele
In Belgium.

Jdog #5 on: September 16, 2021, 19:34

• View Profile

I like it, Bruce is a good animator, always brings the energy on every song he does.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa