Author Topic: DYNASTIE IS OUT - Your Comment? Positive or Negative  (Read 3289 times)

Muziki on: March 24, 2022, 23:23

• View Profile
Just listened once and so far its good....

18 songs, Sony MUSIC

242 #1 on: March 24, 2022, 23:35

• View Profile
I didn't expect the album coming out early, but I was really satisfied for this album even though I didn't like some urban song in it. My favorites are carton rose,marathon,igf,okapi,dose unique , both ekoyebana and Alita.

honorable mention: Bendo & Ba yuma ba Vida kala

Kibombanda #2 on: March 25, 2022, 01:45

• View Profile
I was  so  anxious  about this  album!

Comment: NOT BAD  so  far.   I   like    #Alita and both  versions  of #Ekoyebana.... Friday  is  done

Merci @FGLP

Matebu #3 on: March 25, 2022, 02:59

• View Profile
I always need me a good générique to set the right tone for an album. Ekoyebana definitely does it for me - the first good studio Ferre générique since lord knows when

Going to give a good listen on Friday to the rest of the work

Longbluesquid #4 on: March 25, 2022, 04:35

• View Profile
I love this album! I like what Ferre did here. Sure mix in more generiques and sebenes. But this is very creative.

Muziki #5 on: March 25, 2022, 04:52

• View Profile
So far it looks promising!

Anyone has an idea who played the instruments on the songs, any 'outside' help like he did with the likes of Lofombo on his last double album?

SYMPLICITY #6 on: March 25, 2022, 05:48

• View Profile
If I need trap, hip hop, rnb or pop I know where to go and it's not Ferre or Fally or Koffi or any of my favorite artists from the DRC.I am never a fan of this 'urban' or 'world' music crap. I am not feeling this album as a result.  The only two songs I may listen to are Marathon and Alita because they are rhumbaish. But overall am gonna sit this one out and wait for a proper rhumba album from him.

Longbluesquid #7 on: March 25, 2022, 06:40

• View Profile
I get it. But man Congolese are finding ways to innovate at least. I do wish they would add more of their identity here.

CM PRINCE #8 on: March 25, 2022, 07:21

• View Profile
I’m actually surprised the Generique Ekoyebana is actually really good. 

masantula #9 on: March 25, 2022, 19:04

• View Profile
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: March 26, 2022, 12:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I was expecting an album full of nonsense like that rumba trap song but am actually pleased. I don't like that particular track rumba trap and the other one with a title in English otherwise am actually surprised that Ferre was this creative ,am pleased with the project overall,he needs to quickly release a couple of videos for the top songs especially the one done with the Ivorian
 Josey who sings perfect lingala.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #11 on: March 26, 2022, 14:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
The standout non-lingala "urban"song for me is marionnettes,ferre handled the tricky french parts very well with the beat

Jdog #12 on: March 27, 2022, 00:09

• View Profile
Man what was Dynastie?! I thought it was that urban/world whatever they want to call it music then I see he has some rhumbas and a generique. Fally does better at those non-Lingala songs, some of those songs are actually good whereas the ones ferre did aren't even decent.

Ferre really disappointed me on the rhumba side, I like Okapi, the second voice singer and Hugor Lubasa sounded good, IGF is nice but the others don't really do it for me it sounds like some throwaway songs. I do like Ekoyebana, Mwana Kongo still being regulated to intros lol, Mukinza na Basse did his thing.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Tata Nkiadi #13 on: March 28, 2022, 01:02

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
I’m actually surprised the Generique Ekoyebana is actually really good.

Ekoyebana is VERY good!!! It got me and my homie hyped on our way to his wedding yesterday.

I’m not a huge fan of Congolese doing world music but Dynastie is more entertaining than Tokoss II in my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 01:05 by Tata Nkiadi »

SYMPLICITY #14 on: March 28, 2022, 16:37

• View Profile
Man what was Dynastie?! I thought it was that urban/world whatever they want to call it music then I see he has some rhumbas and a generique. Fally does better at those non-Lingala songs, some of those songs are actually good whereas the ones ferre did aren't even decent.

Ferre really disappointed me on the rhumba side, I like Okapi, the second voice singer and Hugor Lubasa sounded good, IGF is nice but the others don't really do it for me it sounds like some throwaway songs. I do like Ekoyebana, Mwana Kongo still being regulated to intros lol, Mukinza na Basse did his thing.

I actually thought the 2nd voice who goes first is Matty and the second who you say is Hugor, I had assumed was Rhize