Author Topic: FROM WHAT I AM HEARING KOFFI COULD BE THE NEXT GUEST ON DYNASTIE  (Read 5784 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” #30 on: October 14, 2022, 19:43

• View Profile

archos #31 on: October 14, 2022, 19:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
vraiment he should put aside that he is a 25 years clan wenge man raised with 12 and never accepting to take a punch without punching back,its true that other people talking about you can influence people's opinion about you but somehow by responding he actually always made it worse for his image when he defended himself,there has been millions of polemic in DRC but until today people are still glued to his premier soin and vieux jaloux while they forgot most other polemic
i wanted to say that he could do like dicap and let the internet army talk but then even that goes against ferre when the guys respond
maybe doing more viral songs will allow him that "undercover" direct responding which the rival's internet army does
when things go so so its easier to point out the polemic
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 19:53 by archos »

Manzambi94 #32 on: October 15, 2022, 02:53

• View Profile
vraiment he should put aside that he is a 25 years clan wenge man raised with 12 and never accepting to take a punch without punching back,its true that other people talking about you can influence people's opinion about you but somehow by responding he actually always made it worse for his image when he defended himself,there has been millions of polemic in DRC but until today people are still glued to his premier soin and vieux jaloux while they forgot most other polemic
i wanted to say that he could do like dicap and let the internet army talk but then even that goes against ferre when the guys respond
maybe doing more viral songs will allow him that "undercover" direct responding which the rival's internet army does
when things go so so its easier to point out the polemic
I don't think he can, even when he tried like in this case with the weird Afro Urban sound failed miserably, I think that the train to be international and worldwide like Fally has long gone, even if he wanted to tour Europe, how? Combatants will block him and he really fuck up the chance he ahd to perform multiple times when he could, and as have you said, no America no South America, rarely African tours, the only time I remember him traveling was when he was in Russia and he made a big deal about it, but... Russia isn't the states isn't France, I mean annoys who was his pire Petit understood business way better then him and now he tours Africa every year, and even went to Legends Urbaine but Ferre no, it is just sad to see

mrvibes #33 on: October 15, 2022, 19:11

• View Profile
I believe a third volume should be an option here . One with his wenge buddies and the other one with QL ( soleil , jipson . Bouro. Modogo , montana  and Koffi)  . Release both albums the same day and see Which one would work better .

archos #34 on: October 15, 2022, 20:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
It’s called Diplomacy

bro today i watched journalist charly prince who is close to ferre and he was saying that one of things ferre could change was to accept sometimes concerts for cut prices in some countries,because it helps at least start a foundation of future more lucrative tours
 he gave example of congolese promoters who wanted to take him to america back in the years he was adamant that not even 1 per cent of his usual pay  should be missing,while the guys were begging him that it would be good for both parts them for the portfolio,having brought a big star him in terms of image,he refused he said his usual pay,they also disagreed on the number of visas him wanting 20+ when they could barely afford slighlty over half
then the guys went to dicap who accepted and in the long run it helped his image as his group has been to america and europe for cut prices at times several times while on ferre's side its over 10 years because he was refusing to come just for "visibilite" with a cutprice having to pay himself some tickets
so charly says its fantastic that he knows and protects his value by sticking to his paycheck he wants but at the same time for the sake of the game knowing that like it or not you are in daily comparison with somebody you gotta be more flexible and play the game

JV “Lone Ranger” #35 on: October 15, 2022, 23:56

• View Profile
It’s called Diplomacy

bro today i watched journalist charly prince who is close to ferre and he was saying that one of things ferre could change was to accept sometimes concerts for cut prices in some countries,because it helps at least start a foundation of future more lucrative tours
 he gave example of congolese promoters who wanted to take him to america back in the years he was adamant that not even 1 per cent of his usual pay  should be missing,while the guys were begging him that it would be good for both parts them for the portfolio,having brought a big star him in terms of image,he refused he said his usual pay,they also disagreed on the number of visas him wanting 20+ when they could barely afford slighlty over half
then the guys went to dicap who accepted and in the long run it helped his image as his group has been to america and europe for cut prices at times several times while on ferre's side its over 10 years because he was refusing to come just for "visibilite" with a cutprice having to pay himself some tickets
so charly says its fantastic that he knows and protects his value by sticking to his paycheck he wants but at the same time for the sake of the game knowing that like it or not you are in daily comparison with somebody you gotta be more flexible and play the game

Exactly what I meant when I say he lacks vision.

Ken Bilele #36 on: October 17, 2022, 11:20

• View Profile
Ferre and and his friends smoke too much weed they wont care much. Im worried Heritier is becoming big and big, Ferre is being relegated. I question if Ferre is making money nowadays.

Huey #37 on: October 17, 2022, 18:20

• View Profile
About the Maison Mere QL I think that he should do a part with Wenge  with a three generique Two Bill Celeo togheter ono Bill alone and the other one Celeo alone plus making a due with all the guys he was with in Maison Mere same for QL make a Generiuqe with Brigade and Ker9 togheter then Brigiade alone Kero alone and then do a feat with all the QL guys and yes Fally include I think Fally Ferre working togheter would be the treated thing ever but I know it won't happen
Ndeko its already complicated and your suggestion makes it even more complex.  ;D ;D

Lol,  I just want Ferre to do things right but even Deppock understood how to use social media, Robinio, Fabregas everybody except Ferre, he doesn't really know how to create buzz despite the talent (also because his staff is completely incompetent) so might as well do a massive project so people will be interested

Ferre is actually quite consistent on IG. 

archos #38 on: October 17, 2022, 19:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I have been hearing today that he is in negotiations with former manager of rapper damso who is a french woman well known in the hip hop industry,surely there if it works there will be a bit less issues,our artists know how to swallow their ego when they are collaborating with european and american people

archos #39 on: October 20, 2022, 18:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Manzambi94 #40 on: October 20, 2022, 18:53

• View Profile
modogo abarambwa has joined the project
This guy lost it completely. It should have been a Maison Mere project but now Soleil, Koffi, and Modogo... I lost hope for Ferre, and I an Ferre biggest fan, Only Innoss left hoping that he won't be this incompetent loke Ferre is

CM PRINCE #41 on: October 20, 2022, 19:26

• View Profile
modogo abarambwa has joined the project
I’m a huge Modogo fan so I have no problem with him participating, the guy is a chorus master and has amazing vocals, I’ve never heard a bad song of vocal from him.

But that being said it’s not a maison mère project anymore it’s just a mix 

archos #42 on: October 20, 2022, 21:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
guys we should not be too harsh on ferre for that at least he tried what werra or producers never thought about,its not because it has evolved a bit that its a crime at the end of the day ferre still has the right to even say fxxxk it i'll just stick to my songs and those of his group, he did not owe us anything,he sold us an interesting project which did not go as planned and took more time and more drama,its only normal that with time things can evolve,guys like eboa deplick would never had got a chance to feature if the original project of general bercy zenith clicked and could be the first volume like initially planned
 but instead there was drama with heritier adjani kabose lacoste even jdt had to be begged for a whole weekend by celeo since he is jb 2 who does not do things easily if all the planets are aligned in his mind and God has sent him a sign from heaven
he said in his last interview that since he had a year in latino why not also associating some,his ultimate goal with that album is that music comes back at the center of discussions,he could have done feats with foreign stars for his own career but he opted for his congolese brothers so that it gives motivation again to people to focus on congolese music

CM PRINCE #43 on: October 20, 2022, 21:51

• View Profile

Koffi’s on his way to France so he’ll probably link up with Ferre in the studio lol

archos #44 on: October 20, 2022, 22:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 22:13 by archos »